• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM XIII Roll Call

By the way, he is NOT happy about forum rumors concerning past TAM events that cast his reputation in ill light.

About anyone spreading these falsities: "I will sue them."
 
We specifically had to pay for breakfast so we're getting up early enough to get it?

That's probably a part of it. Another factor is the live music driving people away from the tropicana lounge early, or discouraging them from coming in the first place.

Though good news: if you weren't up bright and early listening to the morning presentations, George Hrab announced a solution to this problem - a space will be set up, a delmar 2.0, at Trinidad 3 tonight. :)
 
Though good news: if you weren't up bright and early listening to the morning presentations, George Hrab announced a solution to this problem - a space will be set up, a delmar 2.0, at Trinidad 3 tonight. :)

That is great. I'm happy they were listening to the attendees.
 
It was a terrific tribute to Randi tonight, plus I got to meet friends from TAMs past like Boo, Duppyraces, and Moefaux. It made this old skeptic very happy. :D

It was indeed a great evening, and fitting tribute to Randi. I actually got a great picture of him, and I'll be sure to post it here on the forum once I get back home, and onto a computer. This phone interface is just too fiddly.

Was at the private (an audience of thirty) recording of an extra episode of the SGU after the event. A day and an evening I wont
 
It was a terrific tribute to Randi tonight, plus I got to meet friends from TAMs past like Boo, Duppyraces, and Moefaux. It made this old skeptic very happy. :D

It was indeed a great evening, and fitting tribute to Randi. I actually got a great picture of him, and I'll be sure to post it here on the forum once I get back home, and onto a computer. This phone interface is just too fiddly.

Was at the private (an audience of thirty) recording of an extra episode of the SGU after the event. A day and an evening I won't quickly forget.

If I had more money, or lived closer, I'd surely attend every year. It's been a great experience for me, and it's not quite over yet. :)
 
Any official word on the attendance numbers yet? I saw one picture taken in the main hall that made it look surprisingly small... I can't tell if that was the case or if the photo was just taken at a weird angle.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom