We're well into a generation of CTists whose only goal is, as you've said many times, to prolong the debate as a way to validate themselves rather than actually resolve the question.
Please define "conspiracy theorists". Are you referring to people who think that Watergate was a conspiracy or a thousand terrorists attacks in which the terrorists conspired to do terrible things?
Since you do, should we presume that you also, prolong debates as a way to validate yourself?
Or did you mean that only people who don't agree with you have these terrible attributes?
They're only connected to the historical event by way of micro-facts about it, each with his own set, and damn any idea of consilience leading to resolution
Please define a "micro-fact" and explain why you believe they cannot be important. I think that if you ask around, police investigators and laboratory people will tell you that "micro-facts" often make or break the case.
It's about them, not the assassination as such- each one wants to go down in history as the one who "cracks the case" via his micro-analysis ("startle reflex") without any idea of seeing the case as a whole one. RH will indeed go down in history, the same sort of history as Lifton and (here) 7forever, Robert Prey, and bobtaftfan- cranks to be either snickered at or pitied.
I'm sorry to hear that you think that.
Sadly, I'm a little late to go down in history, since Dr. Michael Stroscio discovered the 285 shot before I did. He wrote about that in a detailed paper analyzing Alvarez's work with the Zapruder film. Stroscio holds a Phd in physics from Yale and has chaired Presidential science commisions. I presume you already read this in the article I linked for you.
"The association of the blast of a siren with the angular-acceleration episode that begins at frame 290 was made by Alvarez but he stated clearly that he was not sure this assignment was correct. Indeed, as correctly pointed out by Alvarez, most eyewitnesses claimed that siren sounded after the fatal wound to President Kennedy's head. These witnesses held that the siren first sounded well after frame 313 and the siren could not be responsible for the angular-acceleration episode that began at frame 290. Alvarez points out that eyewitnesses frequently have flawed memories of stressful events, but it is difficult, indeed, to understand why many witnesses would make the same error."
Negative stereotyping is poor way to do pretty much anything. It is even worse as a substitute for honest debate and discussion.
And BTW, why did you refuse to respond to my very polite PM? If I was an advocate for the LN theory, wouldn't we be BFF by now
