A Really Bad System
A good skeptical subforum should be for the purpose of seeking reliable answers. That's not an easy thing to do in any controversial issue, but it becomes impossible when the goal of most members is only to drive away dissenters.
A good test requires a fair and level playing field, as in a debate with equal time for both sides. During less than two days here, I wrote 149 posts and posted more articles and presentations than I suspect, any other 10 people who ran your little gauntlet, and certainly more than any of my adversaries did.
Meanwhile, most of my attackers did nothing more than troll and post insulting accusations of improprieties that they had probably hotkeyed from attacks on their last dozen or so victims. For example, I am not supposed to reference a "shot at 285", because I am "begging the question". But I would only be committing that sin if I had not presented solid evidence to support a shot at 285. Of course, you would counter that I have not. But that issue needs to be resolved in honest debate - not through some arbitrary, misapplied rule.
I have a right to refer to a "shot at 285", just as my adversaries have a right to declare that there was none. The question of who is right, must be dealt with in honest debate. If I am "begging the question", then you guys are committing the same sin when you declare that Oswald acted alone, or even that he was involved in the assassination. In fact if that rule was universally applied, no one would be allowed to say pretty much anything.
There is also a great deal of trolling and arguments being presented that are nothing more than a waste of time. For example, arguing that Oswald was capable of firing shots at 285 and 313, would mean that he was more skilled than any FBI expert or any of the HSCA experts. The fact that some speed shooting expert actually fired that quickly on his 115th try does not mean that Oswald could have done that or would have done that. To argue that he did, insults the intelligence of everyone. It is nothing more than a tactical ploy, which burdens your victim with more unnecessary typing. At the very least, the odds against him firing that rapidly and accurately are off the charts, and not worthy of consideration.
Arguments should be presented here on a one to one basis, as in a formal debate or a courtroom. And the goal should be to arrive at accurate conclusions. What good is it if you "win", by deluging your victims with more garbage posts than any normal person could ever deal with? And of course, after the first hour or so, the attacker starts howling about being evaded.
I could never have survived even my first two days here if it were not for those three years in high school typing class
And perhaps most importantly, issues should be examined, one-at-a-time. Forcing your adversary to deal with 10 arguments at once, is just more of the mob rule strategy. It is not just unfair; it makes it virtually impossible to find truthful answers.
What is needed is a system in which the most important issues are dealt with carefully, objectively and honestly. In the case of my analysis, several days should be spent on the alleged reactions following 285, a day or two on Alvarez and Stroscio, a day on Marcello, etc.
And
NO ARGUMENTS should ever be about an adversary. Without exception, all posts should be about the facts and evidence associated with the case. It doesn't matter if my form is poor. All that matters is the substance of my arguments.
Anyway, give it some thought. If you really have confidence in your favorite JFK theory, you should be eager to have it tested under the fairest conditions possible. Or, think of it this way, how would Richard Dawkins set up a forum like this? I still check in regularly. PM me if any of you would like to setup something that is consistent with the spirit of genuine skepticism.
In the meantime, here is another short presentation for the more courageous among you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv7Lz25Xyno