I’ve had an epiphany!
In fact, I’m having it now! (Aaaah, that feels better.) Listen, Jabba:
You don’t need to bother with any steenkin’ evidence; you don’t need to convince these lousy-brained unbelieving – what shall I call them? Protestants, probably. Why not? Because:
The image on the Shroud is miraculous, right? So evidence and logic and facts and science and all like that are irrelevant! A miracle is a miracle is a miracle – hell, it’s miracles all the way down! You believe that, and want to believe it, as do hundreds, probably thousands of believing people around the believing world – and that’s all you need to say!
The begruders on this forum can just go eat dirt, them with their “show us the proof” puckie. God blows his nose on their “proof” and “facts” and (I gotta laff) carbon fourteen boo sheet. God already did everything, didn’t he? Well then, he can also do anything! He could make Jesus Historical Christ’s pic show up on forty or fifty shrouds and they’d all be authentic because they’d all be miracles! How much simpler can you get?
Have I solved your problem? I just guess I have!
And you’re welcome.
In fact, I’m having it now! (Aaaah, that feels better.) Listen, Jabba:
You don’t need to bother with any steenkin’ evidence; you don’t need to convince these lousy-brained unbelieving – what shall I call them? Protestants, probably. Why not? Because:
The image on the Shroud is miraculous, right? So evidence and logic and facts and science and all like that are irrelevant! A miracle is a miracle is a miracle – hell, it’s miracles all the way down! You believe that, and want to believe it, as do hundreds, probably thousands of believing people around the believing world – and that’s all you need to say!
The begruders on this forum can just go eat dirt, them with their “show us the proof” puckie. God blows his nose on their “proof” and “facts” and (I gotta laff) carbon fourteen boo sheet. God already did everything, didn’t he? Well then, he can also do anything! He could make Jesus Historical Christ’s pic show up on forty or fifty shrouds and they’d all be authentic because they’d all be miracles! How much simpler can you get?
Have I solved your problem? I just guess I have!
And you’re welcome.