theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
If Obama thought the cold war was over because Bush II mistakenly thought Putin was a good man, then Obama's an idiot.Not because Bush II gazed into his eyes and saw a good man?
If Obama thought the cold war was over because Bush I expanded NATO, then Obama's a double idiot.Not because Bush I reneged on the agreement not to expand NATO?
But okay, you tell me: Why did Obama say that the Cold War was over? Even if we adopt The Atheist's interpretation that it ended in the early 90s and a new one started up again more recently, Putin was already in power, and we were already laughing at Dubya's naivete about the man, by October of 2012. I'd say that's far too late a date for Obama to still be thinking that as President he wouldn't have to address classic cold war issues in his dealings with Russia.
Last edited:
