carbonjam72
Master Poster
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2014
- Messages
- 2,324
There is only a few references to gloves so it is quite easy to find. But there are no page numbers to reference.
GB: Were you wearing that suit that we saw that the police was wearing? With
the shoe covers, the gloves?
AK: No, no, I was still wearing my own clothes. They gave me those -- things
that you put on your shoes.
GB: The shoe covers. And gloves?
AK: They gave me gloves when I went upstairs to look through the knives.
GB: Yes, but excuse me. The day you went downstairs with the police and entered
into the apartment downstairs, you went in together with the police and you
didn't have gloves?
AK: No, I didn't have gloves.
Just occurred to me that gloves wouldn't matter in this scenario, since they would already know Amanda had chosen the knife, and if they found her DNA or prints on the knife, it would only then be probative if she were wearing gloves when she picked the knife out.
But who knows. Think I want to rethink this a bit, so I'm just talking out loud.
In any event, it is an effort by Napoleone to associate Amanda with a knife that 'could have been used in the murder', so they must have had some reason for doing that.
Last edited: