Just a musing:
If the window was such an impossible break-in point for a real burglary as per the prosecution, wouldn't that make it an equally bad staged break-in point?
I suppose, from a guilt perspective (I believe AK and RS are innocent) one would simply argue AK and RS didn't think of everything. A rookie mistake if you will. But then Judge Massimo Riccarelli characterized her as crafty and cunning. How crafty or cunning is it to stage a break-in at an "impossible" point of entry.
If the window was such an impossible break-in point for a real burglary as per the prosecution, wouldn't that make it an equally bad staged break-in point?
I suppose, from a guilt perspective (I believe AK and RS are innocent) one would simply argue AK and RS didn't think of everything. A rookie mistake if you will. But then Judge Massimo Riccarelli characterized her as crafty and cunning. How crafty or cunning is it to stage a break-in at an "impossible" point of entry.
Last edited: