Strozzi
Graduate Poster
Grinder, do you think these are the words of a 20 year old Amanda Knox, dictated without prompting or questioning over a span of time from 03:00 till 05:45?
I wish to relate spontaneously what happened because these events have deeply bothered me and I am really afraid of Patrick, the African boy who owns the pub called “Le Chic” located in Via Alessi where I work periodically.
...
Mignini needs to learn that if he is going to lie about what Amanda allegedly told him in her "spontaneous" confession, he has to lie with credibility. He flunks the credibility test when he wrote that Knox referred to Patrick, then a 37 year old African man, as the "African boy who owns the pub called “Le Chic”. No 20 year old white girl from Seattle would refer to a 37 year old black man, her employer, as a "boy".

That is from cartwheel fantasy world. It shows that the "spontaneous statement" attributed by Mignini to Amanda was not of her making.
Last edited: