• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Continuation Part 14: Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there was any blow to my analysis. I think there was a blow to Justice, and to the Kerchers.

And my educated guess is there will be nothing resembling "a full, complete and total vindication of AK's and RS' non-involvement".

Moreover, bear in mind anyway a concept: if there actually was a political interference of any kind, in that event even a Cassazione judgement would be null, and could be theoretically declared so, if the interference you claim is proven.

That's what I like about you. Your total inability to admit that you were wrong despite the avalanche of concrete proof. Hang in there, I'm sure you have some people fooled into thinking you have a clue.
 
I see you don't come short of insulting the Kerchers.

Insult? How? I feel for them - they've been conned by Mignini, the cops, all the judges except Hellman and this lot.

As for their lawyer - he's just told them they have no more avenues! Yet you come on here and say different. So, you think Maresca has given them bad advice, right?

I do too, but for different reasons.
 
Given Rag's noteworthy absence from the scene, one could as well suspect he drank everything he had on hand in his council flat, and rapidly succumbed to alcohol poisoning. There are any number of paths to Brenda Leyland's fate.

Is he The Machine? He has posted quite recently, but he doesn't seem very happy.
 
Is he The Machine? He has posted quite recently, but he doesn't seem very happy.

Oh yes, there's The Machine, Yummi, Ergon, all sorts of idiotic monikers these fools have generated for themselves. I suspect as they drift into obscurity, murmuring amongst themselves, the need for multiple noms de guerre will seem less and less pressing.
 
I sincerely doubt I have that kind of pull. However, the strange thing is that it would also call the whole of the judicial system into disrepute, and the only way to assure justice for the Kerchers would be to remove any further inquiry from Italy all together.

I do not think this is what you meant to imply, but it is what you imply. And I simply do not believe you that you felt no blow. But like I say, I have no pull to convince anyone anyway. Others will perhaps take you at your word.

It is what I mean to imply, but it doesn't have the consequence that you think. The institution has failed. But no foreign institution has the moral standing to take its place, nor any foreign institution, people or government is in a position where they can judge the system.

I felt a blow because it's a catastrophe for justice, a national shame, an injustice and an offence comparable to a coup d'etat, and the triumph of a gang of racist bullys; I described those things at PMF. I felt the feeling of being the victim, or maybe the witness, of a violent crime. A bit like witnessing a Gaza bombing or a mafia murder.
But I noted no blow to "my analysis". I only noted a tragic failure of institutions, I only noted the violence.
 
Wrong again. He wasn't insulting the Kerchers. He was insulting the Italian officials who prevented the truthings from seeing the light of day.

I think he was insulting the Kerchers, by suggesting that they are incapable to tell the truth from the false and the good from the evil, and that they should be taking lectures from some pro-Knox defence or supporter.
 
I felt a blow because it's a catastrophe for justice, a national shame, an injustice and an offence comparable to a coup d'etat, and the triumph of a gang of racist bullys; I described those things at PMF. I felt the feeling of being the victim, or maybe the witness, of a violent crime. A bit like witnessing a Gaza bombing or a mafia murder.

Come now, this was a perfect opportunity for you to make reference to the Enola Gay, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and emit a tightly wound, embittered sniff in the general direction of Americans, everywhere. You're slipping.
 
No cooperation on a whole list of points, and the American citizen stays where she is.

Actually no. Now they are reporting Amanda's plans to go to Italy and to write a book while she is there about Italian justce. Time to switch sides now Mach. Just like in WW-2.
 
Last edited:

If I read Yummi's text correctly, he/she/they state: civil action by the Kerchers is a possibility if the acquittal is based upon reasonable doubt.

Information in the media is that the acquittal of AK and RS is because they did not commit the crime. So CPP Article 652 para. 1 applies, since the civil parties had joined the criminal proceedings.

Google translate of Yummi's PMF Italian language quote:

the criminal judgment of acquittal ".." produces foreclosure effects under art. 652 cpp "..." only when it contains an actual declaration of the fact, or the inability to attribute it to the defendant and not when the acquittal is motivated by the lack of sufficient evidence regarding the fact or to 'attribuibilità it accused "

So the correct English isn't "reasonable doubt" but "insufficient evidence" to convict, a different concept.
 
catastrophe for justice, a national shame, an injustice .This describes The crimes that were perpetrated against AK and RS
 
Oh, of course. That's why you're still here, expostulating at length about your gustatory predilections, correct? All for the Kerchers.

No, the answers to you are because you addressed me with a food-themed provocation.

My preence here is because Halkides and others didn't know the law that allows civil trials.
 
catastrophe for justice, a national shame, an injustice .This describes The crimes that were perpetrated against AK and RS

At least the court finally saw the case as garbage and threw it out.
There are plenty of case in the US which are just as bad. Their natures may be different but still results in the incarceration of an innocent person.
 
I think he was insulting the Kerchers, by suggesting that they are incapable to tell the truth from the false and the good from the evil, and that they should be taking lectures from some pro-Knox defence or supporter.

For their great benefit, may the day come soon that the Kerchers are taking lectures from the likes of Douglas and Gill, rather than anonymous loons like Harry Rag, Ergon and Yummi, who have dedicated such disturbingly focused energies towards the promulgation of a wicked myth, these last years.
 
I don't think there was any blow to my analysis. I think there was a blow to Justice, and to the Kerchers.

And my educated guess is there will be nothing resembling "a full, complete and total vindication of AK's and RS' non-involvement".

Moreover, bear in mind anyway a concept: if there actually was a political interference of any kind, in that event even a Cassazione judgement would be null, and could be theoretically declared so, if the interference you claim is proven.
If the interference was proven, and it was also the interference was necessary to educate, and the program worked, would the judgement still be null?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom