• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Lord Language Resurrection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Nationalcosmopolitan. It's important that we all communicate clearly, especially when there are language differences.

For me it is not enough.
I want to change the relationship of total tolerance of hated each others monocultural people on the relationship of complementary and creative communications of "New Saturday" persons that have ability not to low the level of communication because the language differences.
 
The idea is a steaming mound of bovine excrement that completely ignores the massive body of evidence regarding the evolution of human language.

If you seek ACTUAL knowledge, start here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_family

The alphabets of all not hieroglyphic languages have roots from the Phoenician alphabet of Book of Books.
The common language of all people has resurrected.
Why not to return to him again?
 
Setting aside all the other problems, how do we pay for all this?

To understand the situation let us make the model of world economy as simple as possible.
Let us think that world economy depends from top 100 legal billionaires on 90%.
90% of those 100 billionaires are very happy for the last 15 years if they end the current year with 1% - 3% of real profit.
Realisation of my project gives to all developed countries the ability of stable GDP increasing on 5% - 6% for many years.
So the profit of those 100 billionaires will be 5% - 6% for many years.
All what they need to do is to give 100000000 dollars for global implementation of my project.
This is nothing compared to the hundreds of trillions of dollars that will bring 5% - 6% of the profits for many years.
You are absolutely right that I still did not solve this simple task.
But may be you can solve it if you will change your mind.
 
I've never been so happy to be an atheist as now.

It honestly is both a fascinating and horrifying experience to see how badly religion can rot the mind.


Just for fun a few questions to add to the growing list;

How do you plan on converting every living person to this new idea?

What is your plan on employment now that most restaurants and food vendors would close due to people only eating on 1 day?

Will it be illegal to eat on any other day? What if someone did?
 
Not really. No more so than it was for most of the 20th century anyway, and rather less so than it was at several points during it (eg the two world wars, the Bay of Pigs incident).

I was very surprised when I realised that in US the average hour wage in dollars of 2006 is 16 dollars from 1971.

OK!
It was the great problem - the Eastern communist block.
But all countries of those block for last 25 years have the western ideology and western life practice.

I am absolutely sure that from the first year of realisation of my project it will come the end of world crisis.
God will give me ability to solve this problem as easy as I have adapted the Diet of New Saturday on myself.
But without 100000000 dollars I can't really begin.
 
The alphabets of all not hieroglyphic languages have roots from the Phoenician alphabet of Book of Books.
The common language of all people has resurrected.
Why not to return to him again?
The alphabet was invented to represent the sounds of a Semitic language, and was propagated across the Mediterranean by the Semitic-speaking Phoenicians.

The Greeks adopted it - they called their own alphabet "Punic", Phoenician. But that didn't change their language into a Semitic language!

The point about alphabets is that they can be applied to any language, without changing the language. After the Greeks, Italian peoples adopted this alphabet, including the Etruscans, whose language belongs to a different and obscure family of tongues, now all extinct. Their language didn't change into a Semitic one when they adopted the Phoenician writing system. The Romans picked this alphabet up from the Etruscans, and adapted it a little; and it is the Roman one we're writing in now.

So to say that a language is "common" because it was in ancient times represented by an alphabet that has now been adopted, in modified forms, by speakers of other languages - to say that is very foolish and mistaken.
 
Even if we assume a single language to be a good thing, there is no way any ancient language will suffice. It's doesn't even matter which ancient language you want to choose. They are all insufficient to communicate the knowledge of even current society, much less anything new to our future.

Let us tell the truth.
For the last 50 - 70 years there is no language that can compare with English on those parameters.
English is unlimitedly higher not only all ancient languages but all modern languages.
So to get equal life abilities from life beginning all world children have to know English as native language.
But if you will compare statistically index of life success of bilingual English spoken people and monolingual English spoken people it will be clear that bilingual statistically are more successful in life.
So all people have to know some more languages except English.
My project gives to every man 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year.
So the man will have the real ability to learn languages according his free choice.
I am absolutely sure that most of lifelong high educated multi professional 4 - cultural persons will certainly choice Holy Resurrected Language as one of them.
 
So all people have to know some more languages except English.
My project gives to every man 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year.
So the man will have the real ability to learn languages according his free choice.
I am absolutely sure that most of lifelong high educated multi professional 4 - cultural persons will certainly choice Holy Resurrected Language as one of them.
There is to be a world state in which the official and personal spoken languages are to be English and Hebrew, and it is to be ruled from Jerusalem by people whom God will choose by lot.

Its inhabitants are to fast for six days each week, and on the Jewish Sabbath they are to consume ten kilos of food and excrete several kilos of faeces and urine. They are to abstain from productive work for half the year.

I see. Do you think that these ideas will help to advance the Middle East Peace Process? Perhaps you should go to Damascus or Tehran to promote your Peace Plan. If you do, I wish you luck!
 
I have tried many times to make connections and discussions with Evangelists.
I told them to study their children of our God Resurrected Language of Holy Resurrected Israel and put attention on my "New Saturday" social project.
They keep silent and that's why I don't know theirs opinion about my project.
Maybe they keep silent because, like many, they cannot find a polite response to incomprehensible nonsense.
 
It will only take one thing to completely undo NC's plan: An alternative nation with a more appealing lifestyle. Even if the only tenet of the nation's credo was "Eat when you're hungry," we could attract millions of willing citizens.

A war between the starved citizens of New Saturday Land and Foodatopia would be short and brutal, with hordes of disgruntled fast food employees, grocery clerks and baristas -- Plus an elite strike force of Henckell- and Cuisinart-wielding foodies -- running roughshod over the confused masses still struggling to communicate with one another in a patois of tourist-level English and Hebrew.
 
Let us tell the truth.
For the last 50 - 70 years there is no language that can compare with English on those parameters.
English is unlimitedly higher not only all ancient languages but all modern languages.
So to get equal life abilities from life beginning all world children have to know English as native language.
But if you will compare statistically index of life success of bilingual English spoken people and monolingual English spoken people it will be clear that bilingual statistically are more successful in life.
So all people have to know some more languages except English.
My project gives to every man 26 weeks of creative vacation in a year.
So the man will have the real ability to learn languages according his free choice.
I am absolutely sure that most of lifelong high educated multi professional 4 - cultural persons will certainly choice Holy Resurrected Language as one of them.

I'm not going to participate. I will eat when I want to. I'm not taking your 26 weeks of creative vacation since it's perfectly obvious your plan is economically impossible. It won't but for arguments sake we'll allow for the possibility the government considers the idea I will resist. Go find some hills in which to set up your commune but leave me out of it.
 
To understand the situation let us make the model of world economy as simple as possible.
Let us think that world economy depends from top 100 legal billionaires on 90%.
90% of those 100 billionaires are very happy for the last 15 years if they end the current year with 1% - 3% of real profit.
Realisation of my project gives to all developed countries the ability of stable GDP increasing on 5% - 6% for many years.
So the profit of those 100 billionaires will be 5% - 6% for many years.
All what they need to do is to give 100000000 dollars for global implementation of my project.
This is nothing compared to the hundreds of trillions of dollars that will bring 5% - 6% of the profits for many years.
You are absolutely right that I still did not solve this simple task.
But may be you can solve it if you will change your mind.

There is no way to solve it with half the available workforce not being productive. That means that either I have to save half my income to pay for my creative leave or a social security system has to be set up to pay me while I'm off being creative. This means that the people on the working cycle have to be taxed at a rate to support the non-working able bodied and children, the disabled and elderly.

I can't afford to save half my income now and there's no investment I could make that would return enough at my current savings rate to support me for six months a year perpetually.
 
There is no way to solve it with half the available workforce not being productive. That means that either I have to save half my income to pay for my creative leave or a social security system has to be set up to pay me while I'm off being creative. This means that the people on the working cycle have to be taxed at a rate to support the non-working able bodied and children, the disabled and elderly.

I can't afford to save half my income now and there's no investment I could make that would return enough at my current savings rate to support me for six months a year perpetually.
But...but...

Language!

Lord Language!

Resurrection!

God!

How can you not see that?
 
NC, when do you expect to receive the ten billion dollars, and from whom? There are probably easier ways to get funding for projects than to promote something so unworkable and so unpopular.
 
NC, when do you expect to receive the ten billion dollars, and from whom? There are probably easier ways to get funding for projects than to promote something so unworkable and so unpopular.
Sounds like a typical crowdfunding project.
 
Sounds like a typical crowdfunding project.

Sounds like a project that would need one heck of a big crowd, or a few extremely rich sponsors, to make it to $10 billion.

And of course, the other side can also raise money to oppose the project.

Here on this forum, the consensus is clearly against New Saturday. I cannot see it garnering much support in Arabic-speaking nations, nor in India and most of the Pacific Rim nations. I suspect that even Theravada Buddhists who do actually study the Tripitaka would rather adopt Pali or Sanskrit as their holy language.

No, Nationalcosmopolitan, I don't think you're going to win this one.
 
I was very surprised when I realised that in US the average hour wage in dollars of 2006 is 16 dollars from 1971.

OK!
It was the great problem - the Eastern communist block.
But all countries of those block for last 25 years have the western ideology and western life practice.

I am absolutely sure that from the first year of realisation of my project it will come the end of world crisis.
God will give me ability to solve this problem as easy as I have adapted the Diet of New Saturday on myself.
But without 100000000 dollars I can't really begin.

God will provide.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom