Charlie Wilkes,
I'm having a problem with your scenario.
How long did this take? A few minutes?
I thought Guede was there for much longer...
Correct me if I'm wrong,
but wasn't the main neck wound the result from 3 consecutive stabs?
I wonder how did the person who stabbed her do so again and again at almost the same exact place? It's seems like Meredith did not move her head, turn her throat, twist her body, flail about, thrust upwards with her feet and legs to try and escape nor try to attack the killer at all -(or did she, grabbing at him, a hair strand found?) after he first buried that knife all the way to the hilt, removed it fully and stabbed her the 2nd and 3rd time. The guys knife work looks like what I'd imagine a "pro" could do, not someone killing a girl for the 1st time. Thanks to The Web, I've seen that main knife wound.
I recall reading an old blog called alternatetheories-perugiamurder.blogspot.com
which discussed much info that most newer folks here don't have a clue about.
The group of people who were LMT believed the murderer probably had military training,
and was left handed, not right. Guede's buddy, I'll call him.
Too bad it's not around anymore.
As there should be a lot of blood on Rudy,
how come there was not much of this blood, if any, on her blue jean pants button, her underwear, and when she was undressed and sexually assaulted, her legs, thighs and genitalia? Or was there blood found there?