Ah, nothing like a good old bit of misrepresentation! The refuge of the dissembler.....
What I actually wrote regarding this issue was that it is eminently possible that the police (or other first responders) may have moved Kercher's body or the pillow, such that the relative position of the body and the pillow as seen in certain police photographs may well not have been the position in which Guede left the body/pillow.
(...)
That is exactly what I have understood. But I think it's equivalent of saying the "police" has placed the pillow in that position. I don't think it's a misrepresentation of your words.
I understand you see "moving" as different from "placing in that position", but in fact even if you just look at the place where the shoe prints were found, you will have to struggle to think how this pillow could have been placed in a hypothetical first moment so that stepping on it would be possible. I suppose you would need to move it quite a lot. You would have to factually "change its position", maybe rotate it, it's not a movement that simple, a body is quite heavvy (and covered by a duvet).
I did not focus on details like the wet parts of the pillow, the watery substance which is likely the result of the lying of a body for over 12 hours (I avoided unpleasant details, from which you can infer where the body was; unfortunately this is the true side of death).
Note: in the above statements I put quotation commas on the word "police", to point out how you address it in a way that may seem purposely vague. In fact, you shift from the "first respondents" (the postal police) to the "forensic police".
I would rather point out that the forensics photographed and video recorded all their actions, from the beginning of their work, including the moment when they lifted the duvet and uncovered the body. Wverything of this is recorded and we can all assume that the pillow was already exactly where it was photographed.
So the only possible "culprits" for allegedly changing the location of the pillow could have been those "first respondents", that is Battistelli and Marzi, and then fifteen minutes later, Monica Napoleoni and Profazio. After them it was Mignini.
In your scenario, they would have lifted the duvet, slightly lifted the body and pulled the pillow to some different position, then covered the body with the duvet again.
I suppose you don't think this theory is slightly foolish.
(And, for the record, I also wrote that it was perhaps more likely that Guede himself shifted the relative position of Kercher's body and the pillow subsequent to him having stepped on the left side of the pillow - possibly when he was pulling the duvet more from under the body in order to free up enough of the duvet to cover the body fully.)
So, this means when the pillow was in its "original" position, the alleged semen stain was not between Meredith's legs, but in some other location, at one side (this may change a bit the circumstantial picture). But this is not the point. The problem is that if Guede shifted the pillow after he had already bloody shoe, he must have left shoeprints around the body; he must have done some further things in the room after his post-mortem sexual abuse and thus he must have had left more shoe prints, since he had already stepped on blood. But instead, we only have those prints walking away along an exit path.
These alleged further activities by Rudy Guede performed wearing bloody shoes are a further postulate which files in the face of the physical evidence: there are no blood shoepritns except those leaving the room, and those on the pillow.
The prints on the pillow and those teaving the room are obviously connected. There are no steps in between. There is a very limited number of steps that we have after the stepping on the pillow, all walking away: his steps are counted, there is no room within these limited movements for further activities like shifting the pillow, pulling the duvet from a side or doing other strange things.