They ran out "immediately after the stabbing" did they?
No blood spatter on them? No DNA shedding? No prints on the floor or anywhere else?
I recall of a murder where a girl killed two of her siblings with about 100 stabbings in small rooms (a small bedroom, and a bathroom among those), and she had no blood spatters on her cloths nor she left any prints. I don't see a big problem in what you say and I fail to see any evidence you can address.
The lone wolf scenario is simply incredibly contradictory compared to your alleged "problems".
I'm struggling with your analysis. And the luminol prints outside the room were left how? Ms Knox exited the bedroom in bare feet having picked up blood from where exactly?
Exactly I dont know, she might have stepped on a towel soaked with blood while she was using it as a "path" to reach the area left of the body, but I suspect she never stepped on blood: maybe she only had her hands ann/or arms dirty with blood, or maybe she had a bloody t-shirt too, and then she just took off her clothes in the shower and washed herself. The bloody water may be the result of her washing, not of her stepping.
But in fact, my suspicion is that Sollecito had more blood on his hands than Knox. I think he was the on with bloody hands, and they both took a shower together.
Leaving what evidence of this collection? No evidence of this collection since there is no evidence in the room.
There are semi-circular streaks of blood on the floor, that look like produced with a towel. But there is actually no specific event of "collection" that is necessary to the scenario. As I said, they might just have taken a cold shower, and the bloody water on the shower floor may be the result of this.
But the luminol prints are in dilute blood right? So what? Ms Knox washes her bare feet before running out the flat in bare feet?? Is she carrying her shoes?
No no, we should be clear: the luminol prints and the diluted blood prints on the bathmat are not the result of the murder and they are not evidence of it; they are evidence of the subsequent cleaning activity the consequence and they are the consequence of it. It's because they had a shower or washed themselves, after they came back in the house, that they picked up water containing blood.
And what about Mr Sollecito? Does he stop briefly to touch the bra clasp before he runs out? But wait.
Obviously not. He tries to forcedly open the bra clasp with his fingers, this is why the metal is crooked.
That can't be right because first he has to go to the bathroom and leave a bare bloody footprint right?
As I said, this only happens some time after the muder.