Computers
Greetings
y'all,
I'm back, havin' fun ya might say diggin' around for some thing I wanna post.
But as I do so, I come across some things worth posting.
Here's something for you who are into The Computers, from Perugia Shock:
<snip>
After a Hotmail check, it was time for Raffaele to go back to work on his thesis.
He searched for "automatically defined functions", which resulted a Columbia University page. You can
enjoy it, if you wish. It wasn't really what he was looking for. He bounced from that page to make the same search, but for images. Resulting
this and a few others. Then a new google search, "lisp programmazione genetica" which brought him into this Wikipedia
page, and similar others.
I know what you may be thinking. No, don't even think about that: with this genetic stuff he wasn't trying to inform himself about DNA.
We are talking computer programming here, just, genetics inspired.
After that, indeed, Raffaele writes to his professor: Salve professore, ho finito di scrivere la parte centrale della tesi e ho cambiato la formattazione delle pagine... Etc.
The professor answers: Non sono quando leggerò questa parte, forse nel week-end. Ne riparliamo martedì.... etc.
The professor wanted to to talk next Tuesday about the thesis.
But things went differently.
* * *
Link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20100806....blogspot.com/2009/09/amanda-raffaele-dj.html
So check this out:
Have a look at what Raff was doing on his computer,
if you click on the link above, find the passage I quoted, the bolded words are then colored, click them + it will take you to what Sfarzo did years ago showing where Raff's mind was at the time...
Here's another direct link to another Computer story from the same month, Sept. 2009.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100806...09/computer-places-knox-and-sollecito-at.html
Both of these links also have some of the comments for view, an interesting read...