anglolawyer
Banned
RWVBWL
Nice catch.
Nice catch.
RWVBWL
Nice catch.
But they had no reason to place him at the scene of the crime - he wasn't in Amanda's "confession". So why did they? Were the Nikes in play at the point of arrest or a few days later?
It is not really about the predictability of the ECHR, it is simply down to the logistics of processing applications and prioritising cases. I believe the slander application was submitted just over a year ago, at this stage it obviously has not passed through the admissibility phase as if it had it would be reported in the media, therefore if does become a case it become of the thousands waiting for a judgement.
Vibio, please. Give it a rest, will you? Most ordinary rooms are sufficiently sound proof without the need for special padding or dampening. I have been in many of them, both in police stations, prisons and government buildings. They use ordinary rooms. The introduction of taped interviews did not require special building operations at all these places, just recording equipment.
Even if that were wrong (and it isn't) it has been pointed out to you that the cops were bugging conversations and spending a fortune tapping thousands of telephone calls. They spent 189,000 euros on a stupid cartoon! They had money to burn.
It is not really about the predictability of the ECHR, it is simply down to the logistics of processing applications and prioritising cases. I believe the slander application was submitted just over a year ago, at this stage it obviously has not passed through the admissibility phase as if it had it would be reported in the media, therefore if does become a case it become of the thousands waiting for a judgement.
I believe the bill for the cartoon was presented to the Knox family.
It seems obvious this session was crucial to the case and should have ben recorded, as required by law.
But why aren't Vibio and other pro-guilt people, concerned about
- Stef committing perjury on the witness stand,
- the forensic police destroying the defendants computers one after another - and then refusing to allow a access to repair the machines or except the defense experts report on them;
- refusing to test the semen stain,
- refusing to test the broken glass fragments from the window Guede used to break in,
- refusing to test the white powder on the clothes in the break-in room, - Stef's concealed DNA files from upstairs and downstairs as well
- The ISC requiring that Curatolo, a homeless heroin addict and serial witness must be considered credible as a matter of law -
- Holding Amanda and Raf to the results of Guede's trial, and ever changing story, without representation or the ability to cross examine Guede.
I'm sure list of problems goes on and on. But the Pro-guilt posters have no problems with any of it. Yet refuse to be specific about what they DO believe happened, whether Raf IS guilty, whether Amanda WAS in the murder room - and if not, how she could have struck the fatal blow.
The whole case is a travesty. It's just amazing the residual hatred of two clearly innocent people these folks feel perfectly free to express, shamelessly, gleefully, even proud of themselves. I do believe their behavior is identical to the McCann trolls, and criminal prosecution for these slanders is wholly appropriate for them all. Even in the event of ISC confirming, the slanders should be brought into courts with functioning judiciaries, and put to the test of credibility and a recklessness and malicious disregard for the truth.
-I think if he did not argue that she was with him, the bra clasp would have never come up or would have been explained as contamination.
You second point is solid however. The guilty almost always turn on each other. They almost always will blame innocents as well if it can get them a lighter sentence.
That Sony looks nothing like the cell phone Giancarlo is holding in his hand. Even the side embelishment is completely different. But don't let that stop the Amandites (even those with sun-kissed cheeks, beach blonde hair, board shorts and sagging pectorals).
That Sony looks as much like Mignini's cellphone as this does:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/199409/size/big
If the LG isn't good enough, here's a 2006 Nokia... the snazziest cell phone of the era... with the side embellishment:
http://www.brighthand.com/phonereview/nokia-6682-review/
All true LJ but don't you think it would have been useful for Mig, and the other investigators, to keep notes of all their interactions with witnesses, suspects etc? I know that's what I do. Every time I put the phone down I make a note of what was said and I never see a client or a witness without a notebook to take down what they say. Otherwise, I forget what they tell me. I find it very odd that a two hour interview should yield a single sheet of typed paper, half of which is formal content.Yes, though it's somewhat irrelevant whether Mignini is carrying a mobile phone or a handheld digital dictaphone in that photo, since this doesn't meet the required standard of audio recording for full court admissibility anyhow.
The crucial difference is the simultaneous dual recording to two different storage media (whether that's two cassette tapes or two CD-Rs). That way, one of the storage media can be sealed in the presence of the suspect, which is a very effective way of ensuring that the other, working, copy of the storage media does not get tampered with (e.g. by erasing part of the recording or even adding new material). It also means that there's no chance of the original recording getting mysteriously "lost" once the transcripts are produced.
I suspect that Mignini used a dictaphone for his own personal ends. People who have malpractice on their mind are often surprisingly keen to record their interactions with others for personal use. Just sayin'![]()
-That Sony looks nothing like the cell phone Giancarlo is holding in his hand. Even the side embelishment is completely different. But don't let that stop the Amandites (even those with sun-kissed cheeks, beach blonde hair, board shorts and sagging pectorals).
That Sony looks as much like Mignini's cellphone as this does:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/199409/size/big
If the LG isn't good enough, here's a 2006 Nokia... the snazziest cell phone of the era... with the side embellishment:
http://www.brighthand.com/phonereview/nokia-6682-review/
Knowledge would trump belief and be more fun. Any citation?I believe the bill for the cartoon was presented to the Knox family.
It seems obvious this session was crucial to the case and should have ben recorded, as required by law.
But why aren't Vibio and other pro-guilt people, concerned about
- Stef committing perjury on the witness stand,
- the forensic police destroying the defendants computers one after another - and then refusing to allow a access to repair the machines or except the defense experts report on them;
- refusing to test the semen stain,
- refusing to test the broken glass fragments from the window Guede used to break in,
- refusing to test the white powder on the clothes in the break-in room, - Stef's concealed DNA files from upstairs and downstairs as well
- The ISC requiring that Curatolo, a homeless heroin addict and serial witness must be considered credible as a matter of law -
- Holding Amanda and Raf to the results of Guede's trial, and ever changing story, without representation or the ability to cross examine Guede.
I'm sure list of problems goes on and on. But the Pro-guilt posters have no problems with any of it. Yet refuse to be specific about what they DO believe happened, whether Raf IS guilty, whether Amanda WAS in the murder room - and if not, how she could have struck the fatal blow.
The whole case is a travesty. It's just amazing the residual hatred of two clearly innocent people these folks feel perfectly free to express, shamelessly, gleefully, even proud of themselves. I do believe their behavior is identical to the McCann trolls, and criminal prosecution for these slanders is wholly appropriate for them all. Even in the event of ISC confirming, the slanders should be brought into courts with functioning judiciaries, and put to the test of credibility and a recklessness and malicious disregard for the truth.
- the forensic police destroying the defendants computers one after another - and then refusing to allow a access to repair the machines or except the defense experts report on them;
Yada yada yada.
Do you also care to take a shot at whether or not Raffaele has a point:
If you insist that I am saying that Amanda went out, or that you believe your evidence demonstrates that she in fact did...... what then does this whole case have to do with me?
-I spoke to a cyber security expert on this case and she has trouble believing that anybody with proper knowledge could do something like what was done. Either the Italian computer experts are utterly incompetent or it was deliberate.
I know that I have read somewhere exactly what happened (or was suppose to have happened with the computers) but does anybody know the URL for it so I can send it to my friend?
I spoke to a cyber security expert on this case and she has trouble believing that anybody with proper knowledge could do something like what was done. Either the Italian computer experts are utterly incompetent or it was deliberate.
I know that I have read somewhere exactly what happened (or was suppose to have happened with the computers) but does anybody know the URL for it so I can send it to my friend?
If I am getting warm on gender I'm sure John Le Carre will solve the rest.I am Queen Marie of Romania.
That Sony looks nothing like the cell phone Giancarlo is holding in his hand. Even the side embelishment is completely different. But don't let that stop the Amandites (even those with sun-kissed cheeks, beach blonde hair, board shorts and sagging pectorals).
That Sony looks as much like Mignini's cellphone as this does:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/199409/size/big
If the LG isn't good enough, here's a 2006 Nokia... the snazziest cell phone of the era... with the side embellishment:
http://www.brighthand.com/phonereview/nokia-6682-review/