No.
It's:
"Even if you are saying there is no evidence of Knox in the murder room, theoretically, she could have instigated it and been in another room while the crime happened (note he says at this point Sollecito). But I don't believe that. I'm telling you she was there and there is proof of it."
The interview is long and he gives his reasons of proof (agree with him or not) of why Knox was indeed in the room at the time of the murder. He shows absolutely no doubt that she was there in the room where Knox was murdered.
( and no, I'm not translating the rest of the interview....)
---
Assuming Vibiio's translation is accurate, I tend to agree with Vibiio's interpretation. Mignini does not appear to be conceding that Amanda was not in the murder room, only that if that were proposed theoretically, Amanda could still be have taken part in the murder, and therefore be guilty, by directing affairs from outside the room. But in Mignini's opinion, Amanda was in the room, according to the evidence as he perceives it, according to Mignini himself.
Sadly, Vibio won't share what evidence Mignini believes he's perceiving that would permit that conclusion. We could try to make guesses, but it wouldn't really be fair.
I have been looking for a transcription of this interview for some time, so this is a great find for me. Guess I'll have to resort to google translate for some help. BUt it is astonishing how much nuance can be added or lost in these types of translation exercises.
Without meaning to jump the gun, because Vibio's view I think must be taken in only very cautiously, but it seems like the 'pro-Amanda' journalists may have pushed the envelop further than Mignini's statements genuinely allow.
HOWEVER, that doesn't mean, As ABCTesla pointed out, that Mignini or anyone else actually has any evidence that would permit a reasonable conclusion that Amanda or Raf were present at, or had anything to do with the murder.
Vibio, I had asked you 4 questions (last post on the previous page), just do me a favor and answer the last: Do you think it's possible, however unlikely, that Amanda and Raf never left raf's apartment on the night in question (Nov 1, 2007)?
Ok, one more: Is there any evidence that causes you to believe that Amanda was not the murderer? And does this mean you disagree with Nencini finding that Amanda struck the fatal blow?
If Amanda, contrary to Nencini, was not the murderer, is it also at least possible, she wasn't there at all?