You seem to be wedded to the notion that the only reality that exists is that which can be perceived through the senses. Thus it appears you think that everything that "is" is knowable through human faculties. Such are the constraints of your paradigm.
As usual, your dedication to superstition blinds you, and prevents you from being able to identify, much less honestly characterize, my (as you would have it) "paradigm".
You, on the other hand, seem to admit to (even brag of) being in thrall to the idea that there is a magical realm accessible only through the surrender of reason and the surrender to belief. You are, as usual, welcome to present evidence for the subjects of your fairy tales.
In the meantime, I'll be over here, dealing with reality.
If your 'god' is miffed, it knows where to find me.
You, I assume, refer to religion-driven reasoning.
And, as usual when you presume to assume that you, not I, may define that to which I refer, are incorrect. Leave that donkey between you and umption all you want to; it does not change the fact that that to which I refer is, in fact, your dependence upon circular reasoning, bolstered by your need to resort to special pleading (magical thinking at its most superstitious).
You realize, of course, that the fallacy of circulus in probando is susceptible to the same error. Madsen Pirie (whom you seem to dislike) notes: "How do we know that our so-called scientific knowledge is no more than one giant circulus? When we perform scientific experiments, we are assuming the rest of our knowledge is good. All we are really testing is whether the new theory under examination is consistent with the rest of our theories. At no point can we test any of them against some known objective truth. After all, even the theories about what our senses tell us are in the same predicament. It all comes down to saying that science gives us a consistent and useful look at the universe through the ring of a giant circuluc. ("How to Win Every Argument," pp. 27-28)
As I have said before, it is clear that you have read Pirie. Congratulations. Your attempt at diversion is noted. I invite you, as I have so often, on so many of your misstatements, to demonstrate where I have indicated, or even implied, that I "dislike" him (shall I employ your resort to capshout, and insist?). I do wonder how you manage to overlook his stance on resorting to dishonesty to "win" arguments, but that is another issue.
You are, of course, welcome to demonstrate evidence for the mere
existence of your 'god' (so very different from the xian 'god', in so many ways); for "xenu"; for the "as 'god' was, man is, as 'god' is, man may become" superstition, or, for that matter, any of the rest of your magical claims (including the exciting stories in the "american chapters" of Smith's invention).
In the meantime, I'll be over here pursuing the baconian project.
You "pray"; I'll work.
Not any more so than does your "scientific inspiration."
Again with the dishonesty. I invite you to indicate where I have used, or even implied, or could be fairly said to have suggested, the term, or the concept, "scientific inspiration". Perhaps you could address my words, rather than what you wish I would say...
Consider the vast gulf, the fundamentally irreconcilable difference, between throwing a switch for light, and praying for enlightenment.
How goes your quest to provide the least scintilla of actual evidence of the things about which you have been asked?
Perhaps you do not realize that evading the question does not make it go away.