[QUOTE = Chris_Halkides; 10288023] Eric,Your earlier comment implied That pro-innocence commenters were applying two sets of standards to the evidence, one for Rudy and one for Amanda and Raffaele. At least we now know where you stand. If you can debunk the evidence against Rudy using similar arguments to Those That the PI commenters use, or if you can Shops provide a self-consistent narrative / timeline for what you think Happened (One That does not contradict well-established facts), I would be interested in what you have to say.
Chris,
Judge Nencini* said, in a different wording, "Amanda gave the final stab to the jugular", this statement is a fantastic deviation from his norm of intelligence and moderation if it is not supported by more evidence.[/QUOTE] You can't be serious Eric. I don't see any norm of intelligence or moderation from Nencini. But I do agree that statement is fantastic...totally absurd. How does anyone recreate how the murder went down? Particularly saying that Amanda did this when there is not a shred of evidence that puts Amanda in that room.
You'll have to do the same farfetched step to prove that there was a criminal move of Rudy on Meredith, and that he was not a regular person in a panic, in a double bind of helping and fleeing, considering his low credit profile.
I'm not saying, the burden is on you, because i will study it more closely and report here.
*I mean no disrespect for judge Nencini, i was amazed by the humaneness and intelligence of Italian judges, carabinieri, prison guards.
The defence slinging mud on Italian officials created a Golem.
I'm really not sure what this means Eric. Actually recreating any crime is difficult if not impossible. This is why the standard of proof is "reasonable doubt" as opposed to all doubt.
I cannot recreate how the crime went down and certainly wouldn't want to do it in a motivation. What I can say unequivocally is that Rudy is easily proven guilty based on his own voluntary statements and the many pieces of physical evidence that he left at the crime scene. Or are you suggesting otherwise?
1. Rudy had no known reason for being there that evening.
2. Rudy left his shoe prints in Meredith's blood.
3. Rudy left his palm print in Meredith's blood.
4. Rudy left his DNA in Meredith's vagina.
5. Rudy left his DNA in Meredith's purse.
6. Rudy had broken into the nursery in Milan days before.
7. Rudy had a laptop and phone that was stolen from a law office a few blocks from his apartment weeks before.
8. Rudy said he had a date with Meredith. There is nothing other than Rudy's word to prove this.
9. Rudy said that he made the date with Meredith on Halloween. This is something Meredith's friends DENY.
10. Rudy arrives at the cottage almost a full hour before Meredith. (Who does that for a date?)
11. Rudy goes dancing.
12 Rudy flees the country.
13. Rudy tells story on Skype phone call that is absurd.
This is enough Eric for me to believe that Rudy killed Meredith. I have seen little that shows he had an accomplice. Certainly not Amanda or Raffaele.