Underwear or a Pillowcase
Greetings,
While at the beach today, where I've been from pre-dawn sunrise to sunset,
I sometimes pondered Crime Scene Marker #4. Missed some good discussion, woulda like to ask some questions and shared a few thoughts, oh well late as always, haha...
CSM #4 looked like some blue boxer briefs I used to wear, with grey colored elastic on the legs. Briefs can come in 2 lengths, well at least the ones I've bought before did, my blue/grey briefs were the shorter ones.
Watching the video and comparing the photo again, there is somewhat of a make-shift curtain, or cloths drying line on either side of the little tv in front of the chair.
There is some type of clothing or curtain hanging down, right above what ever it is that CSM #4 is. Makes me wonder if these are indeed underwear. When I saw this on video, that's what I thought they were, underwear, with blood on them, makes sense in a crime where a dude mighta ejaculated and left seminal fluid,
presumed seminal fluid, as Dr. Patrizia Stefanoni mentioned when heard on video while talking with her assistant.
Hmmmm.
A guy who ejaculated would have probably had to pull down his underwear at some point, right? And with all the blood upstairs, I'd think that he might have gotten some blood on his underwear, especially if he was masturbating.
Is that underwear?
From what I gather, ILE says that CSM #4 is a pillow case.
I'd really, really like to see a full size photo or hi rez video clip
of these clothing or bedding items found on the BD living room floor.
It'd be interesting if that is underwear,
and this was what Dr. Stefanoni was talking about
when she wanted blood and seminal fluid tested, giving it priority.
Not the pillow case upstairs but from CSM #4 downstairs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlXKyMh48KQ&app=desktop
Whether underwear or a pillow case,
Crime Scene Marker #4, has IMHO, the most blood on it when compared to the other Crime Scene Markers. ILE says it's all from a cat? And the cat also left 2 bloody, curvy outlines on Giacomo's bedroom floor?
Sure...