Greetings!
About that Cats Blood/Crime Scene down below:
Stefano Bonassi's room has 2 beds, side by side.
Amanda recalled: Nice guy,
has a really pretty girlfriend.
(Probably a reason for only his bedroom having 2 side by side beds, my opinion only)
This is the bedroom with blood on the mattress sheet
and the comforter.
There are Crime Scene markers in this room.
The comforter is shoved up to the top of the bed.
The blood on the comforter, with straight lines on it,
differs a lot from the blood drops on the bedsheet,
you've seen the pics the other day.
1 other bedroom has 2 separate beds in it, both are made, the room tidy.
I believe that this room was shared by Marco + Ricardo.
There apparently were no blood drops found in this room,
maybe the door was closed?
Neither of these rooms I mention above had to be broken into by police investigators, from what I can tell.
I believe it was only Giacomo's bedroom door that was locked,
and broken into, it looks like the door was kicked in by the cops.
Meredith had Giacomo's keys. They were found upstairs in her flat.
Weird how only Meredith's room was locked upstairs,
and her new Italian boyfriends bedroom was the only 1 found locked down below.
His bed is made, some things are on it.
Beside Stefano's bedroom,
only this locked bedroom has Crime Scene markers in on.
On the floor.
There are 2 apparently bloody drawings or bloody outlines on the floor of this locked bedroom. I've mentioned that they bother me, for some reason, maybe because they were found behind the only locked bedroom door downstairs.
1 is by the door when opened,
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=480&pictureid=9202[/qimg]
1 by the sandals, further away, with a marker nearby.
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=480&pictureid=9203[/qimg]
I added a red outine, badly scribbled, I know,
but so you can see them better, especially if you are reading this on a small mobile device, not a laptop as I am using.
I've been around cats all my life,
those thin pinline marks, if they are from blood,
do not look like something an injured cat or any animal would have left.
Look at the curvy lines...
So what are they?
Why aren't there more of these floor drawings or trails anywhere else in the flat?
Why is only Giacomo's bedroom door locked? What's the story here?
About the blood drops,
why do some of the bloody drops have a more splattered look, while some look neater and with more blood? Are the splattered blood drops watered down, as
Diocletus suggested? And dropped from higher up, where as the cat's bloody ear is much lower to the ground?
I'd luv to see you folks watch and rewatch, a few times,
the Part 2 video from Nov. 3, 2007 that I'll link again:
https://mega.co.nz/#!fwo3UbDS!YpT6M0rQJiaKKLy6HjZ8XrfB69YrKpgFCIVGaHckejw
and then have you chime in with your thoughts...
RW
PS - Sorry for my often long posts, I most always type from a laptop.
An observation: Do some of you do so, when posting or responding, type from a small mobile device, like a cell phone? Just wonderin', it'd help me understand why many folks posts are only a sentence or 2, for I sometimes wonder,
come'on, is that all you have to say, when I read your thoughts?
Have a good 1, RW