codyjuneau
Muse
.Hi Planigale,
I've wondered about the cats blood story for years.
Finally saw the crime scene video from the downstairs apartment,
and I found it odd that only Stefano's bed was unmade, and had blood on it.
Like Meredith's bed too.
But none of the other guys and gals had blood on their beds
nor were the bedding removed or tossed into a heap.
I'm uploading a few pix which show Stefano's bed, and what is supposed to be cats blood on it.
The drops are like what we see on the stairway down to the apartment,
but what about the blood stains seen in the 3rd photo?
They sure look different than what I'd think a cat would leave.
Thoughts anyone?
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=480&pictureid=9188[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=480&pictureid=9190[/qimg]
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=480&pictureid=9189[/qimg]
The blood on the 2 creases, pictured above, bothers me,
what, did the cat rub up against the crease?
What about the lower stain,
heck it almost looks like part of a knife imprint from the blade...
Was Rudy or someone else trying to frame Meredith's boyfriend for Rudy's murder by putting Meredith's blood on her boyfriend's bed and linens? It could have worked had her boyfriend not had an airtight alibi for that night.
The important question is whether or not it is Meredith's blood, and if so, why the police claim otherwise?
Cody
.

