• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
At this point I can probably say what NL would say...

"I never said that the corn pile was made by a Bigfoot."

"I never said that the tree was broken by a Bigfoot."

"I never said that the GnP candy was thrown by a Bigfoot."

"I never said that the weird recorded sounds were made by a Bigfoot."

He's already done the equivalent, which was to be extremely careful about wording it so that these escape hatches are available. Yet another signal for deception.

So we have to ask: why are you telling this story with these extremely strong insinuations that "bigfoot diddit", refusing to accept obvious reasonable explanations for things and yet not SAYING it directly?

Because that's what people that are deceiving you do.
 
This is called playing dumb.

No, I honestly don't know what you're going on about or how exactly I'm being manipulative. Since it's your claim that I'm being manipulative it's your burden to explain how I am. Or you can retract your claim.

Alaska said:
lol. You "only" know how to exaggerate, use silly allegory instead of facts, etc.?

No, the only way I know how to relay the tale that was told to me is to use exactly the same information that was given to me. That includes the same exaggerations and allegories that were used when I heard the story.

What exactly do you expect from me anyhow? I couldn't be assed to follow up on the story and I can't exactly give you details that I'm not privy to.


Alaska said:
Personal information is unimportant but personal information is important.

Got it.

No, seriously doubt that you "got it" at all. It is not a contradiction to say some personal information is important to a tale and others aren't.

Alaska said:
I see, so your personal insults are OK because I deserved it for pointing out the enormous holes in your story.

You deserve it for being unnecessarily rude. Keep up with it and I'm going to report you, for real.

Alaska said:
So what if the story is false? Lol. Disproven so easily too. No hunting season at the time he was supposedly hunting.

Not in the state that I assumed that it took place in. In Kentucky there is hunting season in August, I believe. Since we both live in Kentuckiana I came to the conclusion that it happened in Indiana since I have difficulty believing that something like a Bigfoot could exist in Kentucky without being documented.

I guess it was a bad assumption to make, but making an assumption about where a certain event does not make me a liar by default.
 
Since we both live in Kentuckiana I came to the conclusion that it happened in Indiana since I have difficulty believing that something like a Bigfoot could exist in Kentucky without being documented.
This has got to be one of the most WTF things I have read here in a long time.
 
This has got to be one of the most WTF things I have read here in a long time.

Kentucky is 40,409 square miles and it has a population of 110/sq mi. It's a popular tourist destination and is the location of a lot of agricultural and industrial business. I'm sorry, but if there is such a thing as Bigfoot it's not here in Kentucky because it would've already been discovered by now.
 
Your guy said he saw another hunter, not a Bigfoot. You agree that he didn't see a Bigfoot, he saw another hunter. So whichever state you place your guy in makes no difference even if you think Indiana would be a more likely state for a Bigfoot to be located.

It seems to me that you used a bizarre or twisted form of logic in making your decision.
 
Wait, is NL claiming that a pile of corn was something other than a deer feeder? If so, I missed that.

As I remember it, he claimed it was some sort of evidence that footie planned for winter vittles.
 
Kentucky is 40,409 square miles and it has a population of 110/sq mi. It's a popular tourist destination and is the location of a lot of agricultural and industrial business. I'm sorry, but if there is such a thing as Bigfoot it's not here in Kentucky because it would've already been discovered by now.

BFRO data:

Illinois 259 10-2014 7-2014
Indiana 75 3-2014 11-2013
Kansas 39 9-2014 3-2014
Kentucky 98 1-2014 1-2013
 
Painting that plastic moose orange is the only way to keep people from shooting at it.

When I saw it the first time, it was night and I had to do a double-take before I could identify it as a giant orange moose. At first I thought it was a leprechaun.
 
And the statue is located in a state where leprechauns are still plausible. In the neighboring state they are not plausible because they would have been confirmed by now.

If you can't remember which state it was in just choose the Leprechaun Maybe State.
 
Kentucky is 40,409 square miles and it has a population of 110/sq mi. It's a popular tourist destination and is the location of a lot of agricultural and industrial business. I'm sorry, but if there is such a thing as Bigfoot it's not here in Kentucky because it would've already been discovered by now.

Mudcat-How about this? Your friend did see a Sasquatch, and rationalized it in his mind to turn it into a hunter even though the description doesn't make sense nor does it fit with a hunter.
 
Mudcat-How about this? Your friend did see a Sasquatch, and rationalized it in his mind to turn it into a hunter even though the description doesn't make sense nor does it fit with a hunter.

You might want to establish the creature before you go substituting it for things that actually exist.
 
Mudcat-How about this? Your friend did see a Sasquatch, and rationalized it in his mind to turn it into a hunter even though the description doesn't make sense nor does it fit with a hunter.
I know that every time I see a massively huge 9x6 Bigfoot deep in the back woods of, umm Delaware, almost a full half mile from nowhere, I rationalize it as being a hunter too, but that's because I fell off a roof and now I don't know what a hunter is.
 
Mudcat-How about this? Your friend did see a Sasquatch, and rationalized it in his mind to turn it into a hunter even though the description doesn't make sense nor does it fit with a hunter.

Ah ha!

There really are 100K sasquatches out there.

People just think they are humans when they see them, so they don't report anything.

The majority of sasquatch sightings are unreported due to the failure to distinguish between a regular human and a giant hairy human.

That's gold, NL! Gold!
 
Last edited:
I do have to conclude, given the candy incident, the corn pile,the frantic inability to swap batteries and the now hunter who saw a sasquatch but fooled himself into believing it was just a hunter, that NL is simply trolling. I suspected as much with the candy tossing story, but this sasquatch turned hunter nonsense pretty much sealed the deal. No offense, sir, but you are having a lark, that you believe, is at our expense.

And you say you are not dishonest? Have you counted enough coup? What's next? A photo of a chimp that's really a gorilla?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom