AmyStrange
Philosopher
-
Sorry g, but that's how you interpret it. I interpret it as saying, the (devised) false evidence is why the charge is false. You can't charge someone here in the US unless you have evidence, and if you falsify evidence, then the result is a false charge, but like I always say, that's just my opinion,
d
-
-Dear gawd - the first definition says devise falsely a criminal charge which isn't false if the person is guilty. They didn't frame them, certainly at first. There is nothing to prove Rudi was an informant. If there was proof of it, the defense would be screaming to high heaven.
I would say that evidence often follows suspicion. LE gets a search warrant when they have probable cause not definitive evidence. That's how it works.
Sorry g, but that's how you interpret it. I interpret it as saying, the (devised) false evidence is why the charge is false. You can't charge someone here in the US unless you have evidence, and if you falsify evidence, then the result is a false charge, but like I always say, that's just my opinion,
d
-
Last edited: