He's been saying this for years as far as I remember. His explanation is plausible. NIST dismissed it bases on the lack of conditions needed to fail these components. It shouldn't dissuade him. NIST considers their scenario to be the most probable.
Did you miss where NIST said this? You got a better one with the same detail?![]()
Indeed what I suggest to explain the initiation of the collapse of 7wtc is not supported by data (evidence) that is available of even exists. My *theory* is based on the building movements leading up to and during the collapse and the nature of the transfer structures below floor 7. If the connections of a truss panel failed it would fail the entire truss and the collapse would progressive laterally and leave the tower above with no support. I maintain that the data that NIST used for their *theory* was largely *assumed* and not gathered from on site transducers. So it was hardly supported by a mountain of *data* evidence. But if column 79 buckled and multiple floors above it and around it came down they probably could dislodge TT1 and cause the failure to rapidly progress westward and lead to *global* collapse.
TT1 and TT2 were rather well hidden and well ventilated and so it hard to know whether or not there was fire there. I'll leave it at that.