• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Bigfoot follies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Reading Brown's fan fiction makes it pretty clear that he and his gang have watched way too many Planet of the Apes films.
7u3y8u7y.jpg

Just like all other hoaxers, there's a point where nothing further can be accomplished without either: a) fessing up to the con or b) making up some grand excuse for quitting like the monsters are all gone or there's no more need to look since personal satisfaction has been achieved and there's no need to try to convince the masses or some other gobbly gook.
Predictable and comical.
 
Wow. Reading Brown's fan fiction makes it pretty clear that he and his gang have watched way too many Planet of the Apes films.
[qimg]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/12/7u3y8u7y.jpg[/qimg]
Just like all other hoaxers, there's a point where nothing further can be accomplished without either: a) fessing up to the con or b) making up some grand excuse for quitting like the monsters are all gone or there's no more need to look since personal satisfaction has been achieved and there's no need to try to convince the masses or some other gobbly gook.
Predictable and comical.

How about c?) Footie goes all Mighty Joe Young, tossing around wilderness pickup trucks, breaking even more oaks like matchsticks, and instead of pebble tossing, they now throw boulders. And pigs for old time's sake.

Yeah, that's the ticket.
 
I would like to know how a Charitable group, pledged with protecting Wood Apes, can rationalize randomly launching rocks, from a giant slingshot, into the creature's habitat. It would be comedy gold, if there really were a group of apes there, and they unknowingly killed the only two breeding females, by hucking random artillery up on the hillside.
 
I’ve got bigfoots, too!
Last night at 11:30, I was sitting on my porch watching TV when I started hearing loud snapping and popping noises every 30-45 seconds. I headed out in an east-south-east direction to investigate. There was a full moon and no wind at all. Suddenly, all hell broke loose and a large branch that hangs over my fence came crashing down. It is some kind of hardwood, with no sign of disease. Must have been bigfoot.



I live on 5 acres with many more acres in forest and fields around me and a large river behind me (Bobo would say squatchy). According to the BFRO, I’m only a couple of miles from a reported sighting. Actually, having bigfoot around explains a number of odd things that have happened over the last year or so.
Probably the strangest is the turtles I find in my yard. I have found several river turtles over 100 yds and at least 50 feet in elevation above the river. There is no way they could get there by themselves. Must be bigfoot. I also found a large snapping turtle inside my fence last summer. I never found a place that looked like it could have gone through the fence, so I’m thinking bigfoot now. He put the snapper in my fence to tease my dogs. When I go down to my boat dock, I always hear things plopping into the water. I think bigfoot has been throwing turtles at me because he doesn’t like the sound of my outboard.


I also find frogs in my pool – crafty wood-ape is sending me a message. I also have some trees that were bent over my driveway. Yes, I need to start a log of all this bigfoot activity. I could use some help with the military sounding names
 
I live on 5 acres with many more acres in forest and fields around me and a large river behind me (Bobo would say squatchy). According to the BFRO, I’m only a couple of miles from a reported sighting.

Well, maybe someday you'll be like Volsquatch and really have an encounter and switch from skeptic to believer.
 
I see Hairy Man has stepped into the woods monkey thread at BFF. She reminds us once again that she has seen a woods monkey herself.

She is chiding people for piling on old lying Brian Brown.
 
KY Bigfoot Research Org lecture:

Mountain lions and black panthers live in KY and no one ever sees them either so that's why we don't see more of BF.

KY is a hotbed of BF activity. 3rd in the nation with over 300+ reports to KBFRO and 85 to BFRO.

The property of a local landowner in Anderson County is a BF hotbed. The BF hunt was to take place there (I skipped the actual hunt which should be starting as I type this.)

I counted 22 people in attendance. Most seemed to be with the winery owners or the property owner where the expedition was to take place.

My brother got me in comped so I don't what the presentation cost.

We heard some howl recordings and saw a bad thermal video.

Skookum elk ass was a BF.

Patty is a BF.

D. Jeffrey Meldrum is paid to study BF by his university.

All in all the same typical BS you can find over at BFF or here when bleevers post.
 
Here's a 10" pine tree on my property that broke in early May.

I don't understand what you did there. The tree was girdled, but in a strange place. Usually you would do that down at ground level, and why you would do it anyway instead of just taking it down... must be a story there.
 
That's another thing. Scores of bears caught in bear traps, but not a single footie? You would think all these self-proclaimed experienced outdoorspersons in the bigfoot fold would wonder about that. But they don't. Which makes me wonder about their experience.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...i_Belgii_Novæque_Angliæ_(Amsterdam,_1685).jpg

http://martayanlan.com/cgi-bin/image.cgi?2873.zm.1.jpg

No illustrations of giant hairy people on old maps...even though they feature depictions of the native wildlife.
 
Sounds great. Must be tons of poop for DNA analysis, amiright?!

My understanding of DNA is cursory at best, so please correct me if this is incorrect. I've been lead to believe that poop or scat is a very poor source for producing viable DNA samples. The only DNA are the mitochondria cells which are attached at the front end while exiting the body and nothing resides within the scat itself.

With that said, we do find many examples of human looking scat in the woods while we are out. We document it along with other examples of evidence, but I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures on this forum because it's pretty gross stuff and just isn't necessary. It's out there, trust me.
 
With that said, we do find many examples of human looking scat in the woods while we are out. We document it along with other examples of evidence, but I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures on this forum because it's pretty gross stuff and just isn't necessary. It's out there, trust me.

Yes, there is a lot of it out there. This woman --(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Meyer-- even wrote a how-to.

It's human looking because it comes from humans.
 
Last edited:
My understanding of DNA is cursory at best, so please correct me if this is incorrect. I've been lead to believe that poop or scat is a very poor source for producing viable DNA samples. The only DNA are the mitochondria cells which are attached at the front end while exiting the body and nothing resides within the scat itself.

With that said, we do find many examples of human looking scat in the woods while we are out. We document it along with other examples of evidence, but I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures on this forum because it's pretty gross stuff and just isn't necessary. It's out there, trust me.
NL, get away from the bog of bigfootery. DNA has been recovered from human poop produced thousands of years ago.

No bigfoot DNA has ever been found on anything for a single simple reason: bigfoots are not real.<- that's a period.
 
(snip) With that said, we do find many examples of human looking scat in the woods while we are out. We document it along with other examples of evidence, but I'm not going to post a bunch of pictures on this forum because it's pretty gross stuff and just isn't necessary. It's out there, trust me.

Collect a dozen samples, bag 'em and tag 'em with the provenance (date, gps coordinates) and have them tested. It's the only way you'll know. The testing may run into a few hundred to a thousand dollars, but that's a small price to pay for proving an animal unknown to science is out there, right?

ETA: Of course, i'd trust you to choose a reputable lab for the testing, not, say, one of those shady-type outfits that claim they'll test your dog's DNA and then fail to do it. Here's a link to an article about DNA testing of panda scat...so it CAN be done.
 
Last edited:
I don't understand what you did there. The tree was girdled, but in a strange place. Usually you would do that down at ground level, and why you would do it anyway instead of just taking it down... must be a story there.
:D The story isn't so clear I guess huh. That particular pine tree was there long before I bought it (I've really not given much attention to the tree either, before or after) and it appears it had the remnants of a stay/guy wire wrapped around it up about 6 feet high. With only about a 12" pigtail of the once attached (to the ground I assume) wire left just dangling down. And simply during a little stronger than normal wind storm the tree completely failed at that weakened line where the cable had been wrapped around it.

I mean the Wood Apes showed up and broke it. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom