• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

16th European Skeptics Congress

heapy

New Blood
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
1
Come to London in 2015! ASKE (Association for Skeptical Enquiry) is hosting the 16th European Skeptics Congress at Goldsmiths College, South London, from September 11-13 2015 (with additional Skeptics in the Pub meetings). Keep updated via the conference website.
 
Come to London in 2015! ASKE (Association for Skeptical Enquiry) is hosting the 16th European Skeptics Congress at Goldsmiths College, South London, from September 11-13 2015 (with additional Skeptics in the Pub meetings). Keep updated via the conference website.

I'll be there!

And we can stick around for the rugby World Cup! :)
 
There was a distinct lack of forumites at last year's ESC in Stockholm, Sweden.

And naturally, I will have to attend this 16th ESC in London!
 
There was a distinct lack of forumites at last year's ESC in Stockholm, Sweden.

I was actually looking into going, but couldn't commit until my contract situation sorted itself out. It turns out that I rolled off one contract on to a new one at the first of August.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom