• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Jim Fetzer heads for Newtown

What's often significant is what Conspiradroids don't do. AFAIK, not one Truther has even attempted to interview a single member of FDNY who they claim mentioned demolition charges going off at the Twin Towers.

Likewise, Fetzer and Halbig's Newtown jaunt would have been an opportunity to check out how long it takes to drive from the school site to Danbury Hospital, since they claim that the failure to use emergency helicopters proves conspiracy somehow.

Funny, no mention of them doing such a test....:rolleyes:

When you have the TruthTM tests are superfluous.
 
No worries.



Absolutely nothing would stop him, except of course a gentleman's adherence to good form. But as you say, that's in short supply these days. For many, "public debate" means trading barbs and sound bites, not really delving into the issues. So in that respect you're right. I prefer public debates that have a moderator and some sort of format that makes the Gish Gallop problematic.

In Fetzer's case, since he prides himself on his alleged ability to do logical analysis and critical thinking, I'd probably get a fair amount of mileage just by pointing out that he is Gish-Galloping, and thereby shaming the Great Exalted Fetzer by identifying his sophomore debate tactics.

Years ago I shot a pilot for a series that would have been on History Channel before it became the Bigfoot, UFO, & Luftwaffe network. I managed to get most of my answers under 30 seconds, but it's difficult. The moderator was Lewis Black, which helped immensely. But that's not a public debate either. It's an orchestrated presentation.

Couldn't you have just asked him nicely to give it to you?

(Sorry, yeah, I know that was a little sophomoric, but, as someone- don't remember right offhand who- once said, "I can seldom resist so obvious an opening.")
 
Couldn't you have just asked him nicely to give it to you?

(Sorry, yeah, I know that was a little sophomoric, but, as someone- don't remember right offhand who- once said, "I can seldom resist so obvious an opening.")

I almost never pass up an obvious opening. But strangely, between my aerospace work and my documentary work, I never connected "shot a pilot," until you caught it. :D
 
I was thinking along those lines; a call for helicopters would depend on triage first- and, sadly, in this case, triage indicated no need for helicopters.
To be obnoxiously pedantic, triage is just the process of sorting out who needs attention the most urgently. But closely associated with that is the transport decision, and as folks have pointed out it doesn't make sense to use a helicopter to transport to a nearby hospital.

I've worked calls with both Maryland State Police and U.S. Park Police medevac. In addition to reasons mentioned previously, the patient isn't just thrown into the chopper which screams off instantly; the flight medic comes to evaluate the patient and get the report from the on-scene EMTs and paramedics. Then you carry the patient to the helicopter, which as already discussed by Spindrift et al doesn't roll right up to the ER like an ambulance does.

What's often significant is what Conspiradroids don't do. AFAIK, not one Truther has even attempted to interview a single member of FDNY who they claim mentioned demolition charges going off at the Twin Towers.
I'd love to see that; I'd bring popcorn.
 
Last edited:
I am not a violent person, and I am probably half the size of Halbig, but OMG, would it feel good to see this guy taken down.
OTOH I greatly applaud the members of the community and the council for not giving in to such base instincts. Their handling of these nutbars was appropriate and laudable.

I have dark fantasies about beating Fetzer into a quivering, bloody pulp. Best I not get anywhere near his Nazi ass.
 
I only knew him as a 911ct.

Lucky you:

Kollerstrom: “the Final Solution” [was a plan to move Jews eastward but this] “kept getting blocked, other countries didn't want to take Jews” [plans to] “export the Jews were blocked by the British” [mentioned a plan to send them to Madagascar] “instead we get a tremendous endeavor to get useful industrial work out of the people in the German labor camps, that's where the British decrypts come in Jim”

Fetzer: "Is there, is there {sic} a whole history of of of {sic} Jewish populations having antagonized the nations in which they were residing? I mean I get that impression from multiple sources. You know"*

Kollerstrom: “Every single nation in Europe expelled Jews at one time or another...Britain, France Spain...”

Fetzer:*"And this was because the Jews were displaying, from the point of view of evolution, a group strategy, involving promoting themselves at the expense of others, that became extremely offensive to the host, host population?"

Kollerstrom Yeah, yeah at the beginning of the 20th century Germany was getting along very well with the Jews [they were treated very well better than anywhere else] but its very much economic strangulation, world Jewery, the international body of Jews declared war on Germany in 1933 [“throttled” the German economy prevented exports and buying food] We have a whole lot of statements in the 1940s to the effect that Jews wanted to overthrow the Nazi regime to stop all exports and to bring about war, in view of these statements they were regarded as enemy aliens and therefore they were put into camps and I think that's rather comparable to what America did to the Japanese...

Fetzer: And I don't believe the Japanese had done anything that was antagonistic, those Japanese living in California for example, had done anything antagonistic to the California population in general in the ways it would appear these Jewish sub-populations have done to nations in which they resided.
 
These "truthers" neverse the rony in claiming people are paid off to buy their silence,with a mysterious death awaiting those do speak out.
Yet likes of Fetzer and Alex Jones et al all seem to live threat free lives. What are the chances?!!
Another ironic thing -with Sandy hook at least- is decrying the families for receiving money from donations whilst claiming it's a hoax as no-one has issued any lawsuits!!
 
These "truthers" neverse the rony in claiming people are paid off to buy their silence,with a mysterious death awaiting those do speak out.
Yet likes of Fetzer and Alex Jones et al all seem to live threat free lives. What are the chances?!!
Another ironic thing -with Sandy hook at least- is decrying the families for receiving money from donations whilst claiming it's a hoax as no-one has issued any lawsuits!!


The standard answer to "Why aren't you dead?" is that the conspiracist is too well known, so "they" can't afford to silence him or her in such a manner. :rolleyes:
 
Another ironic thing -with Sandy hook at least- ... whilst claiming it's a hoax as no-one has issued any lawsuits!!

The implication being that if it was real, the parents would have sued for defamation? There's two reasons any defamation suit would be doomed to fail, regardless of whether or not it's a hoax, making it pointless to file a suit:

1) In the context of Sandy Hook, the parents are public figures, meaning that defamation defendants would have to be shown acting with "actual malice", meaning that since they believe the rubbish they spout, they couldn't be convicted of defamation.

2) The statements sued over would either have had to have caused the plaintiff damages, or the statements would have to be defamation per se,in this case accusing the plaintiffs of some sort of crime. But it's extremely unlikely that any of the parents have lost money or business because of CTer accusations against them, and (unless they've collected on life insurance on their children) I don't an accusation of them lying about the deaths of their children is an accusation of a crime.
 
No,sued the school for negligence or the parents of Adam Lanza. Just a general lawsuit.

What could the school have done? Even with a locked door, the shooter could have shot out a window and climb in, or even shot out the door if it was made of glass. And I don't think there's any law that allows for suing the parents of an adult for what their child did.
 
What could the school have done? Even with a locked door, the shooter could have shot out a window and climb in, or even shot out the door if it was made of glass. And I don't think there's any law that allows for suing the parents of an adult for what their child did.


IANAL, but his mother was pretty clearly negligent by keeping her guns where he could get access to them, knowing as she did that he was severely disturbed. The victims' families could theoretically sue her estate.
 
IANAL, but his mother was pretty clearly negligent by keeping her guns where he could get access to them, knowing as she did that he was severely disturbed. The victims' families could theoretically sue her estate.

Yes, but if the families of the victims sued, it would be a punitive move against those whose negligence allowed the killings to happen, and an urge towards punitive measures wouldn't be satisfied by suing the estate of a dead person.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom