Rolfe
Adult human female
This seems somewhat relevant.
I managed to read the article from the link in this tweet, but now I can't get past the paywall.
The part I was going to quote was about Archer blagging his way into Oxford (as a student) with only three O levels. Where he began charity fundraising, boasting of huge commissions from Oxfam (who don't pay commission) to explain his lavish lifestyle.
It appears that Archer was enriching himself from his charitable efforts (which there seems to be no suggestion that Arday did) and yet he managed to sail through everything, including a prison sentence for perjury.
I managed to read the article from the link in this tweet, but now I can't get past the paywall.
The part I was going to quote was about Archer blagging his way into Oxford (as a student) with only three O levels. Where he began charity fundraising, boasting of huge commissions from Oxfam (who don't pay commission) to explain his lavish lifestyle.
It appears that Archer was enriching himself from his charitable efforts (which there seems to be no suggestion that Arday did) and yet he managed to sail through everything, including a prison sentence for perjury.
Last edited: