IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Reference » Forum Spotlight

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.

Old 18th March 2006, 08:14 AM   #441
Kelly
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Mid View Post
Hi Kelly,

I haven't posted before in this thread as I didn't think I had anything to add but I just want to say I'm very impressed with everything you're doing over there. Also, I thought I'd just give you a heads up that although you've now blanked out the link and if you click on it it goes to no where if you hover over the link you can still see the universities web address, I'm not sure whether this was your intention or not but incase it wasn't I thought I'd let you know
Hi Mid...cute monkey by the way.

Thanks for letting me know about that. It was not intentional. I find it strange that it would still show the website with a mouseover...oh well. I removed it completely.

Thank you also for your kind words.
Kelly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2006, 08:26 AM   #442
Kelly
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Gr8wight View Post
The next day the psychic's website is updated to include the claim: Assisted homeowner in emergency bulb replacement.
Funny, but true. Perhaps using humor like this might reach someone out there. I can only try.
Kelly is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2006, 08:24 PM   #443
Dr Adequate
Banned

Originally Posted by KellyJ View Post
That is hilarious! I thought I cleaned that out so there was no clear reference to the actual location. The Fxxxxxx Scholarship people were able to figure it out because apparently he was the only Diego in KY with that privelege.

The woman from Fxxxx promised to let me know what happens to the scumbag...
Hi. I'm obviously going to have to do a lot of research to find out what's going on.

However, I might generally point out that doing product recall usually builds brand confidence. It would be good for these Fxxxxxxxx people if they took swift and immediate action (as they seem to be doing) and you credit them for it on your blog, and if they don't know this you might point it out to them.

Could I say again, keep me posted for any new links for the SkepticWiki article. I recall that KellyJ liked the "Crime Professionals Against Fraud" website more than my SkepticWiki article. In a way, KJ, you're right: first hand testimony is best. That's why I went wild over that article and put it first in the links for [swiki]Psychic Detectives[/swiki]. But in another way you're wrong --- because the SkepticWiki article linked to that article, just as it links to your blog and the Klaas foundation. And will link to psychicpredators.com.

Do keep me up to date. Thanks.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2006, 09:02 PM   #444
Kelly
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post
Hi. I'm obviously going to have to do a lot of research to find out what's going on.

However, I might generally point out that doing product recall usually builds brand confidence. It would be good for these Fxxxxxxxx people if they took swift and immediate action (as they seem to be doing) and you credit them for it on your blog, and if they don't know this you might point it out to them.

Could I say again, keep me posted for any new links for the SkepticWiki article. I recall that KellyJ liked the "Crime Professionals Against Fraud" website more than my SkepticWiki article. In a way, KJ, you're right: first hand testimony is best. That's why I went wild over that article and put it first in the links for [swiki]Psychic Detectives[/swiki]. But in another way you're wrong --- because the SkepticWiki article linked to that article, just as it links to your blog and the Klaas foundation. And will link to psychicpredators.com.

Do keep me up to date. Thanks.
What are you going to have to do alot of research on, specifically? Do you mean our pal, Diego?

I am quite sure I saved the F woman's vm msg to me. Once I return from my next trip, if I have not heard from her, I will call her for an update. She did say that she has my email, etc. (Obviously, they checked me out, too.)

Now that I again look at the SkepticWiki page, it is an excellent one stop "shopping" for this specific issue. I bookmarked it and will utilize it in upcoming blog entries if that's ok with you.

Thanks for the reminder on KlassKids. I'm going to email Marc directly about his blog submission and see if he's going to be able to do it.

Kelly
Old 20th March 2006, 06:34 PM   #445
Kelly
Philosopher

For those who like to email reporters who promote psychics, here's an article I ran across: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met...h.2fca8eb.html
Old 20th March 2006, 06:39 PM   #446
Roadtoad
Bufo Caminus Inedibilis

Crap.

If only these people would quit wasting the time of the police and themselves. I realize the police feel an "obligation," but if it were me, I'd insist the psychics be kept OUT of any investigation. Let THEM spend their time and money chasing the false leads.
Roadtoad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2006, 09:42 PM   #447
Gr8wight
red-shirted crewman

Actually, that article does seem pretty balanced. It reports that there has been activity based on the psychic's involvement, but it also quotes the police representative as being a skeptic, and saying that psychics' claims do not pan out any more often than chance would have one expect, but that the police are reluctant to pass on any tips. Perhaps any e-mails we send should simply excourage the reporter to follow the story and write a follow up article pointing out that the psychic's suggestions were worthless.

"A point of view can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight and understanding."--Marshall McLuhan
Gr8wight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2006, 10:46 PM   #448
Jon.
Illuminator

From the story:

Quote:
By her side was Luis Lopez, 22, Fuentes' nephew and godson.

"It doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds," Lopez said. "A clue's a clue."

In an investigation that so far has led nowhere, Engleman's clues — and perhaps her savvy computer skills — have at the very least staved off despair in some of Fuentes' loved ones.

"It's a complete mystery, but we haven't given up hope yet," said Arthur Gomez, 45, Fuentes' brother.

He said his little sister's disappearance has made him a believer.

This is the true sadness in this story. The "clues" provided by the psychic have led exactly nowhere, but this poor family member, desperate for something, anything, that might lead to the return of his sister, clutches at the straw offered by the psychic, to the point where he will "believe", because he needs to.

It makes me very, very sad.
Jon. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 12:33 AM   #449
Kelly
Philosopher

I was pleased to see the story did at least present a voice of reason, however, when it ends with the family member expressing belief, which is indeed sad, that almost trumps the skeptic aspect of things.

I do agree with Gr8wight that it would be more prudent to encourage the reporter to follow up.
Old 21st March 2006, 08:59 AM   #450
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

Well,
I have sent out some queries about police using psychics, and will let you know any responses I get.

I was chatting with my other half last night, and a point came up that I don't think I have put across here yet.

I used to believe I 'knew' things. I had ideas about where to find missing people, or about murder cases. My partner at the time felt I should contact the families to let them know what I 'knew'. I refused, because I wanted to keep a diary of what I thought the outcome would be, and match it against the actual outcomes (should I ever be able to find out), and convince myself of a 100% hitrate before I would ever risk giving a family the wrong information. No matter how convinced I was of my ability, I knew - and interestingly most psychics will easily admit - that the ability is one that comes and goes according to whatever factors (health, stress, moral dilemma, hostile environment.....) are prevalent. Why then would anyone insist in bringing this information to a family until the ability is always there 24/7 and unerring in every detail? I don't understand it.

The most I think I could have done, had my partner pressed me more, was give my 'information' to the relevant police force, and let them weigh it up as to relevance and worthiness for attention. I would never impose on a family in such a situation. The place they find themselves is so distressing and so personal that I believe they should be supported, and respected. Never imposed upon.
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 12:00 PM   #451
Kelly
Philosopher

Thanks for continuing with the research, C.

Perhaps I should edit your posted story and add that you were encouraged to "help" families of the missing. I'm so glad your ethics prevented you from taking that step. Like you, I would agree for psyhics to let police discern who is a crackpot and who is not. Thank you for your honesty.
Old 21st March 2006, 12:29 PM   #452
The_Fire
Unimpressed Female

Originally Posted by chillzero View Post
Well,
I have sent out some queries about police using psychics, and will let you know any responses I get.
Speaking off...I just had an idea: With the amount of nationalities we have here on the board, it would be possible to contact police forces in a lot of countries and get their statistics as well.
That would make a broadside against the claims of not only american psychics but also those from other countries. I have personally come up against an australian whom more or less refused to acknowledge that australia have the same problems with these frauds as the US.....

edit: spelling mishap. and another one....
"We? That better be you and that invisible aardwarck in your pocket you are talking about, because I KNOW you are not stupid enough to open a giant can of whoop ass by claiming you know what I think."
Stop Sylvia Browne
The_Fire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2006, 01:26 AM   #453
Kelly
Philosopher

Luke T.'s story is now posted on the blog:

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com...chics-are.html

Thank you, Luke! Excellent work.
Old 23rd March 2006, 08:23 AM   #454
Luke T.

Luke T.'s story is now posted on the blog:

http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com...chics-are.html

Thank you, Luke! Excellent work.
My pleasure.

I have sent a link to the article to the news department of the Fox affilliate mentioned in the article. I hope it is a wake-up call for them.
Luke T. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2006, 10:57 AM   #455
Dr Adequate
Banned

What are you going to have to do alot of research on, specifically? Do you mean our pal, Diego?

I am quite sure I saved the F woman's vm msg to me.
Well there you go again ... "the F woman" ... "our pal Diego" ... any minute know someone with a heavy Russian accent is going to sidle up to me and whisper "the grey owl flies at midnight ... the badger wants his cheese".

Quote:
Now that I again look at the SkepticWiki page, it is an excellent one stop "shopping" for this specific issue.
Cool ... that's just what dr kitten said the SW should be when it was started ... "a one-stop shop for all your skeptical needs."

Quote:
I bookmarked it and will utilize it in upcoming blog entries if that's ok with you.
Well of course ... it's what the SWiki's there for.

I've linked Luke's article --- twice, actually, 'cos it's the only skeptical take on Nancy Myer that I've been able to find. The bit about the car is excellent --- it shows that she's a [swiki]Hot Reading[/swiki] fraud.

---------

About policemen --- we used to have a couple on these forums ... Stumpy and Hannibal ... back during Lucianarchy's reign of terror. They no longer actively post, but perhaps a PM would get them involved --- it's worth a shot. I'd do it myself, except that they wouldn't remember me, but someone such as Luke T or CFLarsen might give it a shot.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2006, 11:35 AM   #456
Luke T.

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post
I've linked Luke's article --- twice, actually, 'cos it's the only skeptical take on Nancy Myer that I've been able to find. The bit about the car is excellent --- it shows that she's a [swiki]Hot Reading[/swiki] fraud.
Yay!

Quote:
About policemen --- we used to have a couple on these forums ... Stumpy and Hannibal ... back during Lucianarchy's reign of terror. They no longer actively post, but perhaps a PM would get them involved --- it's worth a shot. I'd do it myself, except that they wouldn't remember me, but someone such as Luke T or CFLarsen might give it a shot.
We still have Andalyn. He's a policeman as well, and has been a member of this forum for years, and is still active here. I've PM'd him to ask him join us in this topic.
Luke T. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2006, 12:46 PM   #457
Luke T.

Wow. I just read The Business of Preying, and my temper is flaring.

One really great part:

Quote:
On one occasion a psychic contacted Paula, Billy’s sister, and said “For $225.00, I will find your brother." Paula's answer was very commendable; she replied" there is a $15,000 reward out for the return or recovery of my brother, find him and the money is yours." Her reply was "I don't do business like that."
This is really, really great stuff. Every journalism student in the world should be required to read it.
Old 23rd March 2006, 01:06 PM   #458
elaine
Killer Squirrel Killer

Originally Posted by Luke T. View Post
Wow. I just read The Business of Preying, and my temper is flaring.

One really great part:

This is really, really great stuff. Every journalism student in the world should be required to read it.
My temper will start flaring, after I stop crying for the family. Like they aren't going through enough.
elaine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2006, 02:05 PM   #459
Dr Adequate
Banned

Originally Posted by Luke T. View Post
We still have Andalyn. He's a policeman as well, and has been a member of this forum for years, and is still active here. I've PM'd him to ask him join us in this topic.
Looking at the posting histories of Stumpy and Hannibal, it seems like Hannibal lost the desire to post, or possibly the will to live, as a result of Lucianarchy's repulsive behavior --- and hasn't been seen since Feb '04. Stumpy, OTOH, only ever posted every few months anyway --- last seen last September. He may well be contactable.

It's worth a go. I'll PM them --- it's not as though I'm asking them a personal favor.
Old 23rd March 2006, 03:28 PM   #460
Katachresis
Learning to Fly

I am toying with the idea of contacting one of my cousins. He has been a detective in a suburban city for over 25 years. I fear broaching the subject with him. The next time we are together, I will feel him out, get some general impressions. I doubt I could ask him for contributions here, but at least get an idea about what he thinks about the subject.
Katachresis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2006, 08:10 PM   #461
Kelly
Philosopher

Hello all,

I did ask Janice Smolinski if she would name any of the psychics, but apparently she did not feel comfortable doing so. I will be meeting her this weekend in NC, and I plan on asking her about this. Wouldn't it be lovely to stop that wretched person in her tracks?

That would be a good idea to bring in some policemen who have experience in this area. I would love to hear their take on it.

For those who do not know, I will be away starting tomorrow morning through Monday. I'll be in Wilmington, NC, for the 2nd annual Cue Center conference, which is a gathering of organizations, such as ours, and family members of missing persons. I'll be speaking on Saturday night at the National Candlelight Vigil, held in downtown Wilmington, near the Cape Fear River.

I'm not sure how much internet time I will have while there, so I will be scarse around these parts.

If any psychics come looking for me, tell them they have the wrong number for me, but that we have their number.

Thanks, everyone, for everything.

Kelly
Old 24th March 2006, 04:16 PM   #462
Luke T.

After Kelly placed my article about Nancy Myer and KPTV on her site, I emailed KPTV to let them know about it. I just got an email from the reporter who did the story:

Quote:
Thank you for the link. Very interesting article.
We appreciate your feedback.
Take care and hope to hear from you again.
And that is it.

Old 26th March 2006, 01:12 PM   #463
elaine
Killer Squirrel Killer

Your opinions please

Kelly,

Last week, the Denver Post had this article regarding a medium that moved to the area. A very one-sided and pro psychic article.

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_3602480

I would like to add to what this letter writer wrote in today's (March 26th)paper, using Kelly as a for instance.

http://www.denverpost.com/letters

First of all, is this okay with you? And secondly, assuming it is, any input from the forum would be greatly appreciated. I don't write as clearly and precisely as I'd like.

Here is a rough draft

I read with interest, the March 19th article 'Spiritual Medium At Large' . And like Mr. Barnhart, am very disappointed in the lack of balance and skepticism in the article. The letter writer is correct in his comments regarding cold reading. In the spirit of good reporting, I would like to suggest to the editors a follow-up article, discussing cold reading techniques and perhaps interviewing someone like Kelly Jolkowski of http://voice4themissing.blogspot.com, regarding her experiences with well-intentioned mediums.

Thanks!
elaine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th March 2006, 07:29 PM   #464
dubious
New Blood

Kelly,you have my deepest sympathy and utmost admiration for your courage.
Definition of the 'supernatural. "the most extraordinary claims made by the ordinary of people.
Do not relant to the onslaught of delusional believers you will confront.
Your cause is a noble one.
Kindest regards.
dubious is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th March 2006, 06:55 AM   #465
elaine
Killer Squirrel Killer

Sent it off

Thank you, Kelly, for the ok to use your name and website in my letter to the Denver Post editor. I made a couple of small changes. We'll see if they print it.
Old 28th March 2006, 07:31 PM   #466
Kelly
Philosopher

Hi all,

I'm back from my trip, but it looks like it's going to take me several days to catch up on things. I still wanted to pop in and express my thanks.

That's too bad that you only received a form response, Luke T, but it's always possible that your article did have an impact, one that this author is not revealing.

Thanks, Elaine, for writing to the Denver Post. Working together, we can make a difference for someone.

At the conference, the blog series was a topic of several conversations. One man said that someone came to him about psychics, and he pointed them to the series. That person came back to him, apologized, indicating she had no idea, but that now she knows better.
Old 28th March 2006, 09:06 PM   #467
ysabella
Muse

At the conference, the blog series was a topic of several conversations. One man said that someone came to him about psychics, and he pointed them to the series. That person came back to him, apologized, indicating she had no idea, but that now she knows better.
Hooray! Result!!
Old 29th March 2006, 07:18 AM   #468
elaine
Killer Squirrel Killer

Smile

sorry double post
Old 29th March 2006, 07:18 AM   #469
elaine
Killer Squirrel Killer

Hi all,

I'm back from my trip, but it looks like it's going to take me several days to catch up on things. I still wanted to pop in and express my thanks.

That's too bad that you only received a form response, Luke T, but it's always possible that your article did have an impact, one that this author is not revealing.

Thanks, Elaine, for writing to the Denver Post. Working together, we can make a difference for someone.

Very cool, about the blog experience at the conference.

Regarding the letter to the Post, I wish I had read the article when it came out last week. Sending a response earlier would have helped, I'm sure. Another forum user pm'd me the reporter's email address. I'm sending her a version of the letter. If anything comes of it, I'll let everyone know.
Old 29th March 2006, 06:56 PM   #470
prewitt81
Notoriously Glorious

I just received a letter from "psychic" Skye Alexander http://www.skyealexander.com/ in which she claims that she "help[s] police across the United States solve homicides, missing person, and suicide cases."

My gut reaction is to send her an email pointing her to the soon-to-be psychicpredators.com, but I'm guessing that she'll just delete it and send my address to spam harvesters. Any ideas on how to proceed? Once the website is up, I won't have a problem contacting her if we have official email addresses. Honestly, I delete a lot of spam anyways, and might just fire one off to her while I'm still hot about it.

"If we want to teach the Moon is green cheese then we'll do it!" -- Eric Hovind defending his father's pro-creationist stance. (http://www.kent-hovind.com/)

"Believe those who seek the truth. Doubt those who find it."

prewitt81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2006, 06:58 PM   #471
Ducky

Originally Posted by prewitt81 View Post
I just received a letter from "psychic" Skye Alexander http://www.skyealexander.com/ in which she claims that she "help[s] police across the United States solve homicides, missing person, and suicide cases."

My gut reaction is to send her an email pointing her to the soon-to-be psychicpredators.com, but I'm guessing that she'll just delete it and send my address to spam harvesters. Any ideas on how to proceed? Once the website is up, I won't have a problem contacting her if we have official email addresses. Honestly, I delete a lot of spam anyways, and might just fire one off to her while I'm still hot about it.

Ask Skye what exactly needs to be solved about a suicide? It's one of the few death investigations in which the victim and the perpetrator are readily apparent.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2006, 07:19 PM   #472
prewitt81
Notoriously Glorious

Originally Posted by fowlsound View Post
Ask Skye what exactly needs to be solved about a suicide? It's one of the few death investigations in which the victim and the perpetrator are readily apparent.
I would guess, there, that she probably engages in the normal scumbaggery and gives false reasons for the suicide, and assurances that the "departed soul" is in a better place.

"If we want to teach the Moon is green cheese then we'll do it!" -- Eric Hovind defending his father's pro-creationist stance. (http://www.kent-hovind.com/)

prewitt81 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2006, 07:21 PM   #473
Ducky

I would guess, there, that she probably engages in the normal scumbaggery and gives false reasons for the suicide, and assurances that the "departed soul" is in a better place.

Which is a despicable tactic, and had anyone purportedly done that to me or my family after my father's suicide, I would have kicked them right in the genitals.

I say we get this one. Email her back and ask for a specific cop to reference in each case seh has worked on so that you can "verify her credentials before making any decisions on soliciting her services." See if she even returns one cop's name.
Ducky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2006, 07:31 PM   #474
prewitt81
Notoriously Glorious

Which is a despicable tactic, and had anyone purportedly done that to me or my family after my father's suicide, I would have kicked them right in the genitals.

I say we get this one. Email her back and ask for a specific cop to reference in each case seh has worked on so that you can "verify her credentials before making any decisions on soliciting her services." See if she even returns one cop's name.
I'm on it. I'll start a new thread with any replies I receive.

Old 29th March 2006, 08:36 PM   #475
Kelly
Philosopher

HI Prewitt...good to see you again.

Besides the usual comments, I can honestly say that this woman, Syke, has the spookiest eyes.

Thanks for the prompt attention to this matter. She's pretty vague about her "accomplishments", but that's not a surprise.
Old 29th March 2006, 08:58 PM   #476
Gr8wight
red-shirted crewman

About a year ago I sent emails to several psychics whose websites claimed they had participated with police. I asked them to provide details of exactly which police forces they had been involved with. Only one of them deigned to reply to me, and his response was twofold:

1) He named a general geographic area is which he had allegedly worked, but did not name a specific law enforcement agency.

2) He told me that most police forces will deny having worked with psychics when asked, even if they had done so.

Pretty much the response I expected.

"A point of view can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight and understanding."--Marshall McLuhan
Gr8wight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2006, 09:45 PM   #477
Mr. Stick
Thinker

Just out of curiosity: Why did you receive such a letter?
Stan Marsh: Then, you're a stupid douche!
Mr. Stick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th March 2006, 10:38 PM   #478
prewitt81
Notoriously Glorious

Originally Posted by Mr. Stick View Post
Just out of curiosity: Why did you receive such a letter?
It was a mass-mailing, apparently.

Old 29th March 2006, 10:42 PM   #479
Kelly
Philosopher

The epitome of junk mail.

Hello Gr8wight
Old 29th March 2006, 10:57 PM   #480
CFLarsen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gr8wight View Post
About a year ago I sent emails to several psychics whose websites claimed they had participated with police. I asked them to provide details of exactly which police forces they had been involved with. Only one of them deigned to reply to me, and his response was twofold:

1) He named a general geographic area is which he had allegedly worked, but did not name a specific law enforcement agency.

2) He told me that most police forces will deny having worked with psychics when asked, even if they had done so.

Pretty much the response I expected.
Still got the names of those psychics?

Keep documentation.
CFLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » Reference » Forum Spotlight