Liar.It's what they wish for.
Liar.It's what they wish for.
Do not make malicious fabrications. Discussing the topic of how one defendant is treated differently from other defendants in a crime thread does not qualify as 'accusing people of being a racist', which, as you know full well is a banning matter, so obviously it has not happened. Your trying to equate my objecting to being smeared as being an Alzheimer's sufferer (a horrible terminal illness) to the aforesaid discussion fills me with disgust and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for trying to stir up this type of hatred for your own personal glee.Citation to what? That all your accusations of sexism, misogyny, and racism are false? No. The burden of proof is squarely on you to demonstrate that they're true (which you won't, because you can't). Further, I found one transparently false claim of yours (and the chain of responses) that was AAHed, so quoting or linking to it would be against the membership agreement.
Are you being deliberately obtuse again? Or did you just not bother to read what I wrote beyond skimming it? I'm talking about your false accusations of racism against posters in the Amanda Knox thread who agree with the ultimate acquittal of her and Raffaele and the conviction of Guede for Meredith's murder. This has nothing to do with Amanda's coerced false accusations against Patrick. And then you wonder why people think you may have cognitive issues.
Then why did you bring it up? Further, your guilter fantasies notwithstanding, the European Court of Human Rights has already tossed Amanda's unfair conviction for said false accusations once, they will toss the unfair reconviction (which wrongly treated her retraction as a second accusation), and they'll toss any further reconvictions until the Italians finally get the message and clean up their act.
Citation requiredIt's what they wish for.
I suggest you stop, then, if it's causing you concern.Look, playing word games is a waste of everybody's time.
You can start a thread on that topic if you are genuinely interested in it.Which Ilford film did they prefer and why?
You don't know because you made it upYou can start a thread on that topic if you are genuinely interested in it.
Which of those Ilford films would have shown stars during Lunar daylight?Er, because some were professional (cf Keith Morris, Ansel Adams [_sp?] and others members of 'arty' camera clubs.
Do not make malicious fabrications. Discussing the topic of how one defendant is treated differently from other defendants in a crime thread does not qualify as 'accusing people of being a racist', which, as you know full well is a banning matter, so obviously it has not happened. Your trying to equate my objecting to being smeared as being an Alzheimer's sufferer (a horrible terminal illness) to the aforesaid discussion fills me with disgust and you ought to be ashamed of yourself for trying to stir up this type of hatred for your own personal glee.
Just refer to Foster Zygote's numerous claims that I somehow believe people working in highly radioactive environments are 'a radiation threat' to others. Utter rubbish.Citation required
Direct answers to the questions you've been asked is the priority on our wishlist.
Your usual assumption you are more knowledgeable than myself. Perhaps time to re-evaluate your assumptions?You don't know because you made it up
It's a moot point as NASA commissioned Eastman Kodak.Which of those Ilford films would have shown stars during Lunar daylight?
You can do a search. I can't keep repeating everything six times just for sport.You haven't answered.
Where have you told us what is bespoke?
Ektachrome is a brand name but then, so is Kodak. Ektachrome supplied the bespoke film magazines to a particularly thin base AIR and fit the specifications to the Hasselblads. For example, modifying what needed to be done when changing the film. This film has never been made for the public or mass-produced."Ektachrome bods" LOLOL
(Once again: Ektachrome was not a company. Ektachrome was a type of photographic film manufactured by Kodak.)
Well, as a word it's shorter than the word "mountain". That's probably it.No, you tell us what you were using 'hill' as a "shorthand colloquialism" for.
I suspect that you frequently don't know what you're talking about.Haha. It is patently obvious I was referring to the bespoke Moon edition of Ektachrome. Or do you suspect what Percy suspects, that it's non-existent as it wasn't actually needed as it never happened?
I've explored, with others, South Terras, visited the Trinity Site, rambled around Richmond Terrace at the southern footing of the Bayonne Bridge and toured LANL (I had a cousin in the trade).I am really so glad that I only did normal, workaday O-level physics up here in the uncivilised north, because clearly they forgot to include the "special" "understandings" of things to do with radiation, radioactivity and the like which seem to have been a feature elsewhere.
Oh, and I've been to Dartmoor and Strontian, even going up to the old quarries above the latter and bringing home a little bit of said granite...How have I not been killed to death? Several times, as I didn't decontaminate...Unless you count being rained on coming down the Strontian River...
Whom, other than you, claims this rather silly lie?That is what is claimed.
No. You don't fool anyone.Untrue. I have always known the difference.
OK, I asked Google what you were using "hill" as a shorthand colloquialism for, it said:You can look up what is meant by the Moon's "hill" on the web.
It appears there is a false premise or a slight mix-up in your question; "vixen" is a term for a female fox (or a sharp-tempered woman), and standard English slang or colloquial records do not feature a well-known linguistic pattern or fictional character named "Vixen" using "hill" as a shorthand colloquialism for a specific word or phrase.
If you are referring to a specific fictional character, a niche sci-fi/fantasy universe, a particular comic book run (such as DC Comics' Vixen), or a specific regional dialect or internet subculture, that context might not be part of mainstream slang lexicons.