Just the obese and demented Reform voters.The idea of a 'dog whistle' is that only the intended audience gets the message.
Are you calling your obese and demented voters thick?
There's a variation of that lie being pushed over here.Concerned Citizen
@BGatesIsaPyscho
In the 16th Century The Country of Wales became the Country of Wales whilst still remaining part of the UK
Now in 2025 there are officially more Muslims living in The UK than there are Welsh People living in the UK.
This didn’t happen by accident.
I was going to ask if the pic of Farage in Parliament was AI generated.Oh, and the chances of Farage actually being in the Commons to ask a question at PMQ are how close to zero?
Imagine the tumbleweed rolling through the abandoned commons if 445 of its MPs were these useless twats.
Most would never find the place.
London, I mean.
Nigel Farage MP
@Nigel_Farage
Yet another session of PMQs where I get mentioned but can't respond. There is not much point me even being there.
That's what he's already done, most of the time.It's his job, the one he wanted and tried to get for years and us paid to do.
If he doesn't like it he can ◊◊◊◊ iff and do something else.
Major Gowen: I don’t know why we bother, Fawlty!Nigel Farage MP
@Nigel_Farage
Yet another session of PMQs where I get mentioned but can't respond. There is not much point me even being there.
My default position is that they know the rules, well apart from Mr 30p, but are happy to lie to their followers for some performative pity partiesAnd Reformistas don't understand the rules of the House of Commons...
Not enough trouble.Nige has trouble finding Britain.
Rather relevant to certain posters here spouting about "Free Speech":An investigation into links between Farage and Reform Ltd and a very well funded American anti-abortion group
And a discussion about it and interview with one of the journalists on The Newsagents Podcast
Government Censorship to them seems to be anything that restricts them pushing their agenda of discrimination and hatred.An A.D.F. [Alliance Defending Freedom, a far right, conservative, USAian Xian group pushing a pro-white, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic and anti-abortion agenda] lawyer testified alongside Mr. Farage in the hearing, together building a case against what they saw as growing government censorship in Europe. A.D.F. officials have also quietly arranged briefings in Britain with visiting congressional leaders. They brokered a secret meeting between Mr. Farage and top State Department officials in London. And in private briefings, they have supplied the Trump administration with attack lines that cast the British government as hostile to free speech.
The usual pointers of AI generated art fail with Farage, that uncanny valley effect is a real-life phenomenon.I was going to ask if the pic of Farage in Parliament was AI generated.
She will be arrested very soon - she said "born and bred" and apparently that is now not allowed - according to the likes of the Scottish Sun.Reform candidate visibly squirms as he's confronted by a local family in Caerphilly.
"We've lived here all our lives. And I have never felt so unwelcome in my own hometown as I do since your party came into Caerphilly."
"With all the rhetoric that you bring in, I have to say to my sons, please don't go there. Please don't do this."
"I blame you for that."
The usual pointers of AI generated art fail with Farage, that uncanny valley effect is a real-life phenomenon.
