• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Sylvia Browne passed away this morning

I'm not going to pretend to respect someone in death for whom I had no respect in life. I think we should always respect reality.
 
Did any of these "psychic" or "mediums" predict Sylvia's death?

Below, are some prominent "psychic" or "mediums" who purportedly claim to have either "substantial accuracy," "uncanny ability" or "unrivaled track record of accurate...celebrity predictions." I question their ability to foresee future events, since I haven't read any documentation preceding Sylvia Browne's death, that any "psychic" or "medium" accurately predicted the actual time/day/events surrounding Sylvia's death.

Can anyone provide documentation that any purported "psychic" or "medium" made significantly accurate predictions about Sylvia Browne's death?

Although the quotes below don't address predicting Sylvia Browne's death, here are some general statements which appear on websites for Chip Coffey, John Edward, and The Psychic Twins websites:

Chip Coffey
I am a precognitive, clairprescient psychic, which means that I am able to forecast future events with substantial accuracy by tuning into messages that I receive from my spiritual partners in the Higher Realms.

John Edward
As a psychic medium, author and lecturer, he has, over the last 25 years, helped thousands with his uncanny ability to predict future events...

The Psychic Twins
Terry and Linda Jamison, known internationally as “The Psychic Twins,” are the world’s most documented psychics, with an unrivaled track record of accurate world and celebrity predictions.
 
I'm not going to pretend to respect someone in death for whom I had no respect in life.
No, but there is a line. When, instead of detailing the reasons for that lack of respect you start gloating and celebrating somebody's death (no matter how odious you consider that person to have been) it crosses a line. An extremely distasteful line.

There is a difference between saying that you did not respect or like the person and are indifferent to their death, or even pleased that what you consider bad conduct has now stopped and saying that somebody "deserved" to die, that you are actually glad that they have died, and dancing in the streets because they're dead.

Nobody's opinion about somebody's conduct justifies the latter behaviour. Seriously, who the hell do people think they are to elevate their opinions to "justifying" somebody's death, no matter how much of a rotter that person was? You can have an opinion as to somebody's conduct, but your opinion as to who lives or dies is way above your pay grade.
 
It's one of those cases where I feel no remorse in lacking class, so I'll just say this: good riddance to bad rubbish.
 
So her family are selling off her property, they benefit from her scam and will into the future (eg. her son, and whoever gets her book royalties etc..), but we shouldn't say anything 'snarky' lest we offend them while they are trying to mourn for Sylvia?

Let them dry their eyes over our comments with $100 bills.

I'm glad she's dead, I'm just not glad that her disgusting disregard of other people will continue to profit her family after her death.
 
Doesnt it just eat at your craw, if you are a skeptical atheist, at times like this, where now you cant ever get even with her?

No. Are you saying it should or something?

I quietly rejoice in the fact that she won't be cashing any more checks from the pathologically credulous. That's 'getting even' enough.
 
And before it's all over her heir's lawyers will probably get most of her money, which I guess is better than the kids getting all of it.
 
I don’t know enough about her family to know whether they are grieving for her or for the income she produced. I think her family should have made efforts to stop her scammery, and the ones who gained financially from her years of fraud should be ashamed of themselves. They don’t deserve my condolences or my sympathy. For the family members who didn’t gain anything financially from her (if there are any), and stood by and let her do what she did, they also do not deserve my condolences or sympathy.

I’m sorry she died before she was hauled across the coals and fully exposed in the media as the nasty, heartless charlatan she was. I hope there’s an investigation into her scams and that all of the assets and money she left is seized and that her family are left homeless and penniless. That would be a warning for the families of other scammers that they better not take any financial reward from that life.

For her fans and followers I say this: dry your eyes and go find your next messiah, I know he/she will be as accurate in prophecy as your now deceased prophet was.

I can see the Long Island psychic attempting to fill Sylvia’s boots. Keep an eye on her fingernails.

Nominated.
 
Doesnt it just eat at your craw, if you are a skeptical atheist, at times like this, where now you cant ever get even with her? While religious people would simply say she is for God to judge, and let it go at that? Doesnt that just bug you? Lol

nope, But If I'm not the type to spend eternity gloating over someone suffering.

I'm weird that way.
 
Whatever else may be said of her, she is survived by family members who I think deserve to mourn her passing without hearing of snarky comments about her passing.

But what if I want to comfort them regarding their loss and give them a message from Sylvia? :p
 
:) Now I'm waiting with bated breath to see who will "contact" her in the "afterlife",I'm sure this is bound to happen in the near future [maybe Edwards ???]......Condolences to her family !
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom