RandyN
Banned
- Joined
- May 3, 2011
- Messages
- 1,877
How is a child killer looking for cash for a sex change type of witness?
I happen to agree with you 100% on this one.
This goes to my contention that the defense (in this instance Bongiorno) was a useless piece of crap who did next to nothing during this whole case. In fact during the appeal the defense was completely unnecessary...the only one asking pertinent questions was Zanetti.
Didn't more than one jailhouse snitch testify though?
This was also a place where Hellmann screwed the pooch though. By letting Guede read his letter...even if he had to have Mignini read it for him...something about the big words or handwriting...then that should have opened up Guede for complete cross exam. Guede gets to state that he always thought the AK and RS were involved but no defense lawyer got to challenge that statement.
Odd that this would be the exact type of thing one would expect the ISC to rule on and yet I don't recall this even being raised as an issue? Maybe I missed it. Or maybe the defenses forgot? WAFS!
Last edited: