The Shrike
Philosopher
That's not my logic and I've never said what Patty's calf should look like. Please don't try to state "my" logic for me as I'm perfectly capable of taking care of my own business without any help or additions to my statements from anyone else.
But that is your logic in this post:
"It's funny how someone can blindly state "Patty's calf muscle should not look like so and so" How many Sasquatch have you dissected exactly?"
This statement from you ignores the insights to be gained from comparative anatomy, by implying that I'm out of line to expect certain anatomical features to be present in a bipedal hominid without the benefit of having dissected one.
It is also disingenuous (at best) to direct this statement at mine without also directing it at every claim 'footers make about anatomy they see in the film as "consistent with a bipedal hominid." I've seen many many such claims and never once saw one followed by an admonishment from you that they have no idea what they're seeing without the benefit of a dissected squatch to examine.
