JREF2010
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Mar 16, 2010
- Messages
- 1,786
There is no evidence in a PIP's mind, but in others there is Toto the hobo, Amanda, Raff as well, that mysterious footprint of Rudi, the bra clasp the knife, the staged break in and the list just goes on and on. I am fully aware how you PIPs discredit all of this, I'm also aware how everyone connected to this case is a liar, incompetent, dumb and crooked, and I'm also aware how this encompasses the entire police force, the scientific community and the judges and prosecutors and almost everyone connected to this case that doesn't agree with the PIP way of thinking.
If we are reasonable, its a prosecutor and a few police in Perugia, its not Italy or an entire system. Stefonani, and Edgardo Giobbi from Rome, and their odd behavior. Edgardo on video saying he uses gut instinct to tell and doesnt need science, Stefonani and her obstinate and alarming responses refusing to being transparent.
The lawyers want to fight, the ISC has thousands of cases and this is one of them. I doubt they spent as much time on this case as most of the people on the forum.
Toto is a delusional heroin addict, busted for peddling dope...and allowed to continue for years, until suddenly he is put in prison and then he dies all of a sudden. Hollywood cant write storys with so many twists and curves...
Can police be wrong and dishonest? Ask Napoleoni... ask Migninni....