tsig
a carbon based life-form
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2005
- Messages
- 39,049
- As you all know,
1) I only have so much time to spend on our debate.
2) I spend almost all of that time trying to answer your different questions and comments.
3) But then, I do want to focus on one "issue" at a time, which actually means that I want to keep narrowing my focus -- as most issues have sub-issues, and most sub-issues have sub-sub-issues, etc. In other words, I have to leave most questions and comments unanswered -- hoping to get back to them at a later time...
4) But more than that, if a post is laced with sarcasm and derision -- which almost every post is -- I don't have a whole lot of incentive to get back to it anyway...
- So anyway, if you want to have the best chance of having your q's and c's answered, drop your sarcasm and derision.
--- Jabba
The bible says the shroud was wound around the body not draped on the body and that there were spices. The SoT is not biblical.