• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Vaccine/autism CT discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering you do not seem to be aware that you are born with autism and cannot be infected with it, how on earth can a vaccinne give someone autism?

You have no proof at all, you do not get infected with autism it is not a disease like measles, it is something you are born with.

You cannot get infected with autism, so a vaccine is nto going to infect ou with it, nor make you anymore susceptbile to autism.
 
considering you do not seem to be aware that you are born with autism and cannot be infected with it, how on earth can a vaccinne give someone autism?

You have no proof at all, you do not get infected with autism it is not a disease like measles, it is something you are born with.

You cannot get infected with autism, so a vaccine is nto going to infect ou with it, nor make you anymore susceptbile to autism.

:dl: :pigsfly
 
Clayton so you cannot refute a word I wrote, so as you do not understand what Autism is you are unqualified to comment on its causes.
 
Clayton some information for you for what Autsim is, it is not an infectious disease or virus so a vaccine is not going to give you autism.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/autistic-spectrum-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx

"Autism and Asperger syndrome are both part of a range of related developmental disorders known as autistic spectrum disorders (ASD). They begin in childhood and last through adulthood.

ASD can cause a wide range of symptoms, which are grouped into three categories:

problems and difficulties with social interaction – including lack of understanding and awareness of other people's emotions and feelings
impaired language and communication skills – including delayed language development and an inability to start conversations or take part in them properly
unusual patterns of thought and physical behaviour – including making repetitive physical movements, such as hand tapping or twisting (the child develops set routines of behaviour and can get upset if the routines are broken)"
 
And how does this relate to the proof that autism is caused by vaccination?

=========
BTW, that's efficacy in >65 year age group. With the efficacy being much higher in the younger groups, there is some "cocoon" effect against the Group A strain.
Current thought is that 1955 epidemic of A flu interfered with the vaccine in this age group. It's a known problem with immunity (natural or induced).

An interesting little factoid there.

Clayton refuses to post that evidence. One would think that it didn't exist.

I've posted plenty of evidence. I hope you don't wake up too late.

Not really, CM.
Especially in light of the fact that symptoms of autism appear before the vaxx scheduling.
 
That's zombie BS. I'll believe parent testimonies thank you very much.

The vast majority of parents who have vaccinated their children with the MMR combination haven't given testimony. Not that the MMR affects whether a child is on the Autism spectrum anyway since children on the Autism spectrum are born that way and show signs of being on the Autism spectrum before the MMR is given.


Goodness, why am I getting sucked into this?!?
 
The vast majority of parents who have vaccinated their children with the MMR combination haven't given testimony. Not that the MMR affects whether a child is on the Autism spectrum anyway since children on the Autism spectrum are born that way and show signs of being on the Autism spectrum before the MMR is given.


Goodness, why am I getting sucked into this?!?

Becasue if the kind of rubbish being spouted goes unchallenged it becomes a"truth" because no one points out its is rubbish.
 
Any organization that even came close to giving a flying crap about the welfare of infants would have stopped the MMR jabs continued to work to protect children from horrible, painful diseases immediately when questions were raised and replaced them with single vaccine jabs 3 to 6 months apart and ignored the paranoid delusions and anti-science claptrap coming from a tiny minority of uninformed parents, medical charlatans, internet trolls, and nutcases.


I really should be an editor...
 
Now I realize that all of the evidence (and logic) show that there is no connection between vaccines and autism and that vaccines are one of the greatest blessings humanity has discovered but...Clayton has an emoticon of a laughing dog.

You really cannot argue with that...

I, for one, am now convinced of the soundness of Clayton's argument.
 
I am curious...for the vaccine/autism conspiracy theory what role do the Jews play?

I mean, any half-way decent CT is going to mention the children of Abraham at some point, right?
 
Any organization that even came close to giving a flying crap about the welfare of infants would have stopped the MMR jabs immediately when questions were raised and replaced them with single vaccine jabs 3 to 6 months apart.
Why when there is zero evidence to support protracting such an important vaccine? You actually increase the risk of adverse events by giving them separately as opposed to in the triple jab. Furthermore, if your claim is that the measles vaccine virus causes teh autism, then it doesn't follow that still giving that is going to prevent it.

9 vaccines x 3 to 6 month gap. Can you add?
Actually it's 6 jabs times a 3-6 month gap so 18 to 36 months longer. The recommendation is for 2 MMR.

That's zombie BS. I'll believe parent testimonies thank you very much.
So the vast majority of parents with autistic children don't believe that vaccines are causal, why don't you believe them? What about the other parents do you believe? They have no biological plausibility for the claim, no measles found in their guts, no excessive mercury and none of the other ridiculous findings they claim. So what is it specifically do you find correct about those parents' claims?

Este
 
Why when there is zero evidence to support protracting such an important vaccine? You actually increase the risk of adverse events by giving them separately as opposed to in the triple jab. Furthermore, if your claim is that the measles vaccine virus causes teh autism, then it doesn't follow that still giving that is going to prevent it.


Actually it's 6 jabs times a 3-6 month gap so 18 to 36 months longer. The recommendation is for 2 MMR.


So the vast majority of parents with autistic children don't believe that vaccines are causal, why don't you believe them? What about the other parents do you believe? They have no biological plausibility for the claim, no measles found in their guts, no excessive mercury and none of the other ridiculous findings they claim. So what is it specifically do you find correct about those parents' claims?

Este

I have a kid with an Autism Spectrum disorder, and I don't think it came from vaccination. Why doesn't Clayton believe me?
 
I have a kid with an Autism Spectrum disorder, and I don't think it came from vaccination. Why doesn't Clayton believe me?
Because you aren't telling him what he wants to hear; you are a "vaccine zombie" yourself; he's smarter than 99.78%* of everyone else. Take your pick.

*He really really did say that.

Este
 
I am supposed to have an IQ of 155 I beleive that as much as I beleive that vaccination causes autism
 
I am supposed to have an IQ of 155 I beleive that as much as I beleive that vaccination causes autism
Cha, he said it so it must be true right? Although if you are the 0.22% that Clayton is intellectually-inferior to, then it must stand that he has to believe you right? Even though you did misspell 'believe'. :boxedin:

Este
 
That is one of the words I find hard to spell correctly even to this day, normally what happens if I do not focus all the time is a sentence like this:

I ma dyslicex and ti hsa impcated badly on my lfie.

Dyslexia and autism have been linked and definitly are not caused by MMR, my generation did not get the MMR jab we got the old individual ones.
 
Last edited:
Clayton some information for you for what Autsim is, it is not an infectious disease or virus so a vaccine is not going to give you autism.

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/autistic-spectrum-disorder/Pages/Introduction.aspx

"Autism and Asperger syndrome are both part of a range of related developmental disorders known as autistic spectrum disorders (ASD). They begin in childhood and last through adulthood.

ASD can cause a wide range of symptoms, which are grouped into three categories:

problems and difficulties with social interaction – including lack of understanding and awareness of other people's emotions and feelings
impaired language and communication skills – including delayed language development and an inability to start conversations or take part in them properly
unusual patterns of thought and physical behaviour – including making repetitive physical movements, such as hand tapping or twisting (the child develops set routines of behaviour and can get upset if the routines are broken)"

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm#mmrv


What are the risks from MMR vaccine?

Severe Problems (Very Rare)

Serious allergic reaction (less than 1 out of a million doses)
Several other severe problems have been reported after a child gets MMR vaccine, including:
Deafness
Long-term seizures, coma, or lowered consciousness
Permanent brain damage


Isn't autism brain damage?

MMR seems to have the most side effects.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom