• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged No Planer calls for scientific study / Missiles of 9/11

Ah! Is that your way of saying that you won't even address the low-hanging-fruit question of how the video insertion was accomplished? Quel surprise. :rolleyes:

Fitz

No, it means I couldn't give a rats ass about you or your questions.
 
I see that the lovely Medical Marijuana Barbie aka Dr Dusty AKA Tracey Blevins is the first poster to comment on your site offering advice and help as a " 9/11 expert". That should be fun.

Your FAQs didn't answer anything. This is going to require hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'll leave you to it. I'll come back when you've done your test unless I die before then. Good luck.

Start holding your breath now.

It's not luck.
 
from the website...

"Morgan Reynolds and James Fetzer have endorsed the project and have agreed to assist."

LOL...two total nut jobs...now we just need Prof. Wood to join in.

Once again, if the test can prove the "nut jobs" are wrong, what are you children complaining about? The test works both ways.
 
Then the crash test will prove it. Or not.
A high school physics class could prove it (spending no money).

Hey, if you got several hundreds of thousands of dollars and you want to smash ****, have at it.

A 12th grade physics student could do it for gas money (toss in a movie and you'll get your answer faster)
 
A high school physics class could prove it (spending no money).

Hey, if you got several hundreds of thousands of dollars and you want to smash ****, have at it.

A 12th grade physics student could do it for gas money (toss in a movie and you'll get your answer faster)

Seems very important to the towel-snappers that I don't conduct this test.
 
Test away...I don't care.

And bring David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage to help with funding...;)

Gage, Jones, the Faux Pilots and the rest of the faux truth movement were just as concerned as you are - they want nothing to do with the test either. Intersting that you have so much in common, eh?
 
No, it means I couldn't give a rats ass about you or your questions.

'K. Just thought that since you're clearly having difficulties with the considerably more complex concepts of Newtonian physics, you might want to address the much easier (and in your case, related ones) having to do with the alleged video/still tampering.

But I guess you're one of these marathon-before-I-learn-to-walk kinda guys

Will be awaiting progress (not with baited breath; I'm quite certain this 'exercise' will shortly collapse under its own inertia.

Fitz
 
Actually RMackey (I too lazy now to look it up) did the math and so did Perdue University. Perdue even did a cool video. I bet you already know this.

The plane will indeed enter the building.
In my experience truthers have very little understanding of modelling, why it's used, what is required in terms of data to do it or how accurate it is. They seem to be of the mindset that unless you do an experiment in the physical world then nothing can be proven. This is obviously nonsense because computer modelling and simulation is heavily used in all engineering disciplines for obvious reasons. Progress would be disappointingly slow if not static if we used the truther method:

Truther: So you want to build a building do you?
Engineer: Yes.
Truther: So how will we know it's safe?
Engineer: Well we have huge amounts of data obtained from real world testing and experience in at least a dozen scientific fields built up over the last 1000 years so we'll use that to model the building.
Truther: That won't work, that's all just pseudo-science.
Engineer: So what do you suggest?
Truther: You'll have to build the building to see if it falls over or not.
 
As soon as you prove you can understand it, sure.

Which assumes that your standards for assessing other's competence are correct or even relevant.

How can you tell they understand it if you won't actually show it to them? Does this logic actually make sense in your mind? Or do you have some criteria for determining whether they'll understand it which is only in your head and not written down anywhere? Something that cannot be expressed as a cohesive verbal argument, but exists only as a vague concept?

Of course, given that you've been evading giving your math for pages, and have actually actively been trying to change the subject away from it, this is just another evasive excuse.

You may have missed it in the video, but the 9/11 Crash Test project proposes a scientific test to prove or disprove an hypothesis. The test hasn't occurred yet, and the engineering documentation hasn't been completed.

I am still scraping up the money for the engineereing for my project, but since you geniuses can already explain the math (where MIT could not), now's your chance to back up your petulence. I even included a link for you:

http://yankee451.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Chapter-IV-Aircraft-Impact.pdf
That starts using math on the second page. Your claim that they don't explain is either a lie or biased delusion. This is merely one of a series of reports. The next in the series is on the fires.

I notice you take offense with my using layman's terms to make my case; good.
No, I merely pointed out the terms you used and the points you made were wrong. I am amused by your incompetence and hypocrisy, nothing more. Dear me, can't you get anything right? Do you default to one-liners because every time you say more, you end up being proven wrong? Are you sure you've never heard of Ergo?

I suspect that you use "layman's terms" because you yourself are incapable of a more comprehensive understanding, like many truthers. Hence the reflexive and unsupported gainsaying of any post with actual math in it. Add in standard Truther bias, and I have a firm impression of you being "all hat, no cattle".

Most people aren't scientists so the math would be lost on them, therefor I use layman's terms to reach them. You self-proclaimed scientists will need to wait for the engineering documentation, but there's nothing stopping you from making your own cases, unless your fingers are painted on and you need them to count with.
I never claimed I was a scientist of any sort, and I don't recall anyone else claiming they were either. I am not a scientist. I have a greater understanding of science and skepticism than most people, and am a skeptic. Part of which involves knowing when people are smarter than me on some subjects.

Say, you do know about reproducibility, falsifiability, and peer review, right? How about the burden of proof? You keep making claims and then not backing them up. You haven't even been able to explain precisely how the official story is wrong, barring your "layman's terms" arguments.

Once again, it is hypocritical to attack the credentials of others while refusing to reveal your own, especially when you've been proven wrong about them already (I note that you stopped referring to pilots and engineers). Also, this is a tactic commonly used by truthers to lead discussion away from the subject of their evidence, or lack thereof, as you do now.

Also, you can't claim you'll reveal your working out if we demonstrate a suitable level of understanding, and then try to score brownie points via "layman's terms" arguments. How about just explaining and seeing if we get it?

And, gosh, you didn't answer the one serious question I asked about whether you'd be willing to risk your life on your experiment.

How can you claim to be waiting on THE EXPERIMENT, yet also be sure the official story is wrong? Those are two separate beliefs. You can "prove" the official story wrong without waiting on an experiment to "prove" what you think it actually happened. If a cop finds someone's alibi doesn't hold up, that doesn't mean he committed the murder.

Why do I not give a rat's ass what Fitz thinks?

Steve

I love how you keep letting your (thin) facade of being reasonable drop whenever your pride is picked or suitability to judge questioned.
 
Gage, Jones, the Faux Pilots and the rest of the faux truth movement were just as concerned as you are - they want nothing to do with the test either. Intersting that you have so much in common, eh?

Wow! Your idea is too far off in the deep end even for them? :eye-poppi

And that's not telling you something trés important? :jaw-dropp

This oughta be good! :popcorn6

Fitz
 
The idea that the WTC buildings were bought down by controlled demolition is one of the dumbest ideas in the history of mankind. To buy into that concept is to show a complete lack of rational thinking.

Evidently not -

One of the fellows from AE911T sent me this email a while back. He's coming around - there might even be hope for you:

Steve,

For whatever it's worth I remember attending an MIT club of dc talk by prof Simon Johnson about too big to fail being specious.

At my table was a recently retired physicist who had had significant professionsl success. I raised the issue of symmetrical collapse with him, and his response was he was more suspicious of the planes getting through the towers.

If I ever have money to burn I'll give you a chance to make your case for your experiment. In the mean time, I haven't paid my October rent.

Best
 
Let's do a little impromptu survey.

Do you want to stop him from doing this? (I vote) NO

Would you love to see the carnage in the video if he did it? (I vote) YES

Do you think he can raise enough money? (I vote) NO WAY IN HELL.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom