• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Obama birth certificate CT / SSN CT / Birther discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the Obama PDF with only the binary streams replaced with the token "{binary}". Robert, please identify the layers you say are in there, and/or the layers you say are referred to in the Acrobat help text you keep citing.

<snip the code>
Whoa! Hold the pony just a moment. I stated earlier that I had not analysed the PDF since the claims were so trivial.

Are you telling me that that is it? A trivial list of objects?

I did not think it possible, but birthers went down so many notches, Hubble couldn't find them.
 
Whoa! Hold the pony just a moment. I stated earlier that I had not analysed the PDF since the claims were so trivial.

Are you telling me that that is it? A trivial list of objects?

I did not think it possible, but birthers went down so many notches, Hubble couldn't find them.

Yes. It is a trivial list of objects. The Birthers' pseudo-experts didn't know what they were looking at and called them "layers." When I said this was an error equivalent to calling a shoeshine box a saddle, I was not exaggerating.
 
Yes. It is a trivial list of objects. The Birthers' pseudo-experts didn't know what they were looking at and called them "layers." When I said this was an error equivalent to calling a shoeshine box a saddle, I was not exaggerating.
I always thought they had something more to work their CT with, but that is plain flat out wrong. If I had examined the COLB PDF, likely, I would have violated the MA here.

ETA: Bob will not understand what "token" means, so you might want to add some explanation.

ETA2: I would, but that would get me a ban, if I spoke my mind right now.
 
Last edited:
While I did use Wikipedia as a source,

I was making a joke. I would consider something written in chalk on the sidewalk to be more reliable that anything in Conservapedia. Only a crackpot would seriously question Wikipedia by citing Conservapedia.
 
Last edited:
I was making a joke. I would consider something written in chalk on the sidewalk to be more reliable that anything in Conservapedia. Only a crackpot would seriously question Wikipedia by citing Conservapedia.

That's probably why I never heard of it until now. I'm not a crackpot.
 
That's probably why I never heard of it until now. I'm not a crackpot.
What, you don't think a reference site with these articles on its front page could be biased do you?

Penn Jillette's popularity is plunging?

Atheist Penn Jillette's popularity is plunging?

Is cowardice and atheism hurting Penn Jillette's social standing?

Wikipedia is a mess

Wikipedia is a mess

Evolutionists at Wikipedia have created a "broken, disorganized mess". Loses 20,000 editors in 5 years. CNN says a hostile environment and burdensome rules are prevalent.
 
I was making a joke. I would consider something written in chalk on the sidewalk to be more reliable that anything in Conservapedia. Only a crackpot would seriously question Wikipedia by citing Conservapedia.

Yup, The best praise that I can give conservapedia is that it is not as disreputable as metapedia, the neo-nazi wiki.
 
Name them and show their work. Because this is not the case, merely wishful thinking on your part.


The PDF in question was not created from a layered document, but from a scan, which by definition is not a layered document, a scan can only produce a single flat image with no layers, objects or anything else. It is subsequent software processing which may produce one or more layers.

Adobe Indesign was not involved in the process AFAIK, unless you can prove otherwise.

Your precious Adobe quote is not applicable. A scanned document cannot have anything other than asimgle bitmap image. What is done with that image afterwards, even down to the simple choice as to what format to save as, will drasticly affect the creation of other structures.
.


Why don't you tell that to:

Joseph M. Newcomer,

Mike Zulo

PAUL IREY

DOUG VOGT

GARY POYSSICK

Ivan Zatkovich

MARA ZEBEST

Albert Renshaw

Lord Monckton

Garrett Papit

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely

The Oft Quoted Anti-Birther "expert" Nathan Goulding

And then you can try to explain it to Adobe which apparently according to a certain anti-birther, only proffers instruction using code words which only the enlightened can understand -- that they actually mean the opposite of what they say.

"PDF files can contain layered content if they are created from layered documents by using applications such as Adobe InDesign. As a result, a single page of the PDF file can contain different layers with different content." -- Adobe
 
Last edited:
Why don't you tell that to:

Joseph M. Newcomer,

Mike Zulo

PAUL IREY

DOUG VOGT

GARY POYSSICK

Ivan Zatkovich

MARA ZEBEST

Albert Renshaw

Lord Monckton

Garrett Papit

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely

The Oft Quoted Anti-Birther "expert" Nathan Goulding

And then you can try to explain it to Adobe which apparently according to a certain anti-birther, only proffers instruction using code words which only the enlightened can understand -- that they really mean the opposite of what they say.

Please show the work and evidence of your 40+ Medical Witnesses list of experts.

Please also show the evidence of fraud on the part of the State of Hawaii.
 
Last edited:
No RP you have totally misunderstood what Adobe have actually written and this has been explained over and over again, that you choose to ignore it shows you have no intention of learning anything.

Now where is your demand to see the birth Certificates of the still living prior presidents.
 
Last edited:
Why don't you tell that to:

Joseph M. Newcomer,

He never examined the document.

Mike Zulo

A lying former used car salesman.

PAUL IREY

A typographer who knows nothing about PDFs, and refuses to tell lies in court for the birthers.

DOUG VOGT

A scanner salesman who knows nothing about PDFs. Also a USDA Prime, Grade-AAA crackpot.

GARY POYSSICK

Someone who knows nothing about PDFs, and also likes to lie about his resume.

Ivan Zatkovich

Someone who knows nothing about PDFs, and also doesn't think the birth certificate is a forgery or a fraud.

MARA ZEBEST

An Obama-hating liar who knows less than nothing about PDFs.

Albert Renshaw

Who was this again?

Lord Monckton

A fraudulent, fake "noble" who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

Garrett Papit

Peter Horsbøll Møller

Who are they again?

Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely

Another crackpot. Ask him about his "10 CIA agents" sometime.

The Oft Quoted Anti-Birther "expert" Nathan Goulding

Who didn't just tell you that you were wrong, he demonstrated it.

And then you can try to explain it to Adobe which apparently according to a certain anti-birther, only proffers instruction using code words which only the enlightened can understand -- that they really mean the opposite of what they say.

No, they mean the opposite of what you say. There's a difference.
 
Peter Horsbøll Møller? :confused:

I knew we're home to a prominent Truther, but I didn't realise we were also home to Birthers (other than the usual comment section trolls whenever the issue has been mentioned). Methinks Robert has had his lists confused.
 
I was going to email Sheriff Joe to ask him when he is going to investigate the birth certificates of the still living ex presidents, sadly he does not have an email address lsited on his deparment's website.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom