• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Bigfoot- Anybody Seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBRC has released information that they have a hair that has characteristics similar to what some researchers believe indicate Bigfoot. They recognize the sample may be from a human (a human, human, and not a Human Bigfoot) or an exotic species like an out of place Orang. They are submitting the sample to Sykes project where it will apparently be tested and the published results will be published at end of year.

Which year?
 
Question - why are you researchers so hell-bent on proving BF exists? Do you have bets in Vegas or is it some personal thing or is it a monetary hope?

I don't mean that to sound snarky, I really and truly would like to know why some people go to such great lengths to prove the big guy exists. Me, I'm happy knowing he doesn't and hoping he somehow might just defy the odds and be real, though I doubt it - actually, I seriously doubt it. But what drives you guys? The adventure? The comaraderie? The hope of finally finding someone who will eat your burned pancakes and think they taste yummy?
 
Dude, if they can be proven then those burned pancakes are gonna be pretty yummy for the science community! Also, the TBRC has already submitted the sample. Oxford will start analysing samples very soon if not already. They've got samples from both the TBRC and the Olympic project. So, even without Dr. Ketchum, we are very very near discovery :)
 
Dude, if they can be proven then those burned pancakes are gonna be pretty yummy for the science community! Also, the TBRC has already submitted the sample. Oxford will start analysing samples very soon if not already. They've got samples from both the TBRC and the Olympic project. So, even without Dr. Ketchum, we are very very near discovery :)

So a specimen will be produced? Far out!
 
I've got a prime-rib dinner with Huntster riding on this, bipto. I'm rooting for you guys!

That said, black bears were reintroduced to Arkansas beginning in the 1950s, and the population has been closely monitored ever since. So biologists have been all over the Ouachitas for decades tracking big, hairy mammals that occur at low density and broadly overlap in habitat use with "bigfoot". In recent years, survey work has included DNA analysis of hairs collected on snares in addition to more traditional tracking approaches. Do you have any thoughts as to how those many biologists down through the years have overlooked a population of an entirely new species operating directly under their noses?
 
I have a couple of questions for Bipto:

1: On your webstite it says that after shooting at a Bigfoot you found a red substance on some rocks, and that it tested positive for blood. You sent this blood for testing. This was over a year ago, what are the results of the test?

2: The cabins you stay in at area X are described as primitive, with no electricity, if I'm not mistaken. If this is true, then there is no way you had the windows closed in July and August, so you should have had no problem looking out the window. So, which is it: are they super primitive with no AC, or is it an air conditioned cabin with electricity, tv, internet and other amenities?

Also, I am a skeptic, but I'm also a pretty open minded, level headed guy who loves the outdoors and adventure. Would you consider, if I were to sign an agreement not to disclose the location, to having me along to check out the area? I live a few hours from there. What would be better than to show a skeptic such as myself these creatures?

Thanks.
 
Bipto on BFF said:
We've seen some that are eight feet tall and four feet wide. We've seen their massive limbs. Others move up a hill like it was nothing.

96"H x 48"W. A ratio of 2 x 1. The height is twice the width. That is Bipto's Bigfoot.

Look at this. These are scaled with the human and the Gigantos are 96"H x 36"W.

Bipto's Area X Bigfoots are this height but still another 12" wider.


49a590a4.jpg
 
Bipto, in your broadcast you mentioned the "booms". Has anyone looked into whether any geological surveys were ever done of the area? Is there a history of mining in the area? Is it possible the rocks on the roof were related to rock fall if the cabin was backed up to the side of a mountain or tied in anyway to what you described hearing?
 
Standard hoaxer "blame the victim" stance. The hoaxers conceal the location and other evidence, then blame the targets of the hoax for it. You should be asking Bipto on BFF for the exact location, list of participants, confirmation of the property owner, etc. - but you won't. I take it nobody on the BFF has even bothered to ask the location. If that doesn't speak volumes, nothing does.

In those tapes offered as "evidence" on the TBRC site for 2011, what you hear is loud cicadas and an occasional noise, the loudest two of which sound very much like metal objects contracting in the cold. My five-gallon metal gas cans make amazingly loud noises at night, and again expanding during the day.

I'm still open-minded about the exact location - I might not have located section 5 correctly, and they may not have been telling the truth about the property owner, just like not telling the truth about how far from roads and houses the site is. There is no place in the entire state that is 20 miles or more from a house.

Here is the population density map for Oklahoma:

[qimg]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b9/Oklahoma_population_map.png[/qimg]

Observe that there actually is an area in Oklahoma with a population density of less than one person per square mile - in the extreme NW of the panhandle. In Southeastern Oklahoma, the most sparsely populated areas of the Oachita National Forest still has between 1-10 people per square mile.

You cannot truthfully say that nobody lives for 20-30 miles. The person who is making this easily disproven statement is also in charge of concealing all the other important evidence.

From the tapes, these sound like people that don't need anyone to hoax them. They hear a sound in the night and they're making recordings of themselves cowering inside. Brian Brown asked this question of his own group: "why didn't you look out the window". He claimed they can't. That is trivially untrue.

Can't look out the window. :rolleyes:

stop dodging the question, what proof of hoaxers does Parcher have. Answer me and stop dodging.
 
Either Bigfoot exists or it doesn't. It's binary. No in-between. In the 45 years since Bigfoot hit the big time with the PGF, there have been no unambiguous photos, no body, no blood, no hair, no scat, no DNA; nothing but blobs on film, slightly out-of-focus pictures of guys in hoodies, rocks thrown at cabins, dubious trackways and sounds that anyone with a halfway decent voice can reproduce.

As I've said before, I would love to be wrong. Prove it to me is all I ask; today I'll have the Crow Cacciatore, rather than the Almandine.

and good for the gander Parcher said there was a group of hoaxers as fact, equal responsibility for Parcher to prove it, now do so.
 
96"H x 48"W. A ratio of 2 x 1. The height is twice the width. That is Bipto's Bigfoot.

Look at this. These are scaled with the human and the Gigantos are 96"H x 36"W.

Bipto's Area X Bigfoots are this height but still another 12" wider.


[qimg]http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/william_parcher/49a590a4.jpg[/qimg]

I want proof of your claims that theres a group of hoaxers. Do you have it?
 
I think it's common knowledge among most people posting on the BFF that the TBRC won't disclose the exact location of our research area. Asking would be pointless.

Thank you for that admission. I'll call the county on Monday and ask them for plat maps.

I think the sections are actually counted from right to left in the top row of a township so I have probably mis-labeled section five. But the plat map is going to erase any doubt about that.


We choose to keep it a secret for several reasons. The most important of which is that we have members who are trying to collect a specimen of an animal that walks on two feet. Safety is a high priority for the group and, obviously, other people coming into the area would compromise that.

So users of public land are a danger to an armed group on private land.


The sounds were recorded in the middle of summer. It was hotter than hell out there.

It is the temparature difference between daytime and night-time that matters. About 20 degrees in June-July for Oklahoma City. The loudest "bangs" are when the temperature is changing the fastest.



Your characterization that we're "cowering" inside it totally without merit and completely wrong. Personally, I prefer being outside rather than in because it allows to me have a better idea where sounds are coming from and potentially see their source. Regarding looking out the window, keep in mind that it's often pitch black outside. We have several night vision scopes, but those will usually reflect back through a window if you're using an infrared light. You absolutely can walk to to a window and look outside, though chances are you won't see a thing. Also, remember you don't know we haven't, only that I have never said we have.

Headlamps.

The advantage you have over animals with a headlamp on is incalculable. You blind them at the same time you illuminate everything for yourself. You need to have an answer to this, especially since I have harped on it so much.

*******************************
I got some four-wheeler maps now. A popular mainline four-wheeler route off Highway 259 is 6025 to Pigeon Creek Rd, then both directions, up 6026 north and south on 6025-A. They shoot up trails every which-way off these mainline stems. Kiamachi Ridge Road East and West Map here for example:

http://peckerwoodknob.com/?cat=4

I suspected that just with google earth, but now it's confirmed. We run around on both four-wheelers and snowmachines at night too, no problem. So it isn't just that you have Oachita National Forest users of all kinds, but four-wheelers magnify the amount of ground a man can cover by a factor of five or ten.

Just like a motorized boat compares to swimming as a means of exploring a lake.
 
mikeyx said:
stop dodging the question, what proof of hoaxers does Parcher have. Answer me and stop dodging.

and good for the gander Parcher said there was a group of hoaxers as fact, equal responsibility for Parcher to prove it, now do so.

I want proof of your claims that theres a group of hoaxers. Do you have it?


715b22ed.jpg
 
Which year?

The Sykes project is legitimate and will produce a report on alleged yeti and Bigfoot samples by end of this year.

I'm thinking that Sykes is wanting to put an end to swelling Bigfoot enthusiasm, a put up or shut up attitude, but that he is honest enough to release information in support of Bigfootery if he does find something.

The TBRC collected hairs from places like the outside of cabins. Under the microscope, most hairs turned out raccoon. One hair they suspect may be ape. Check their website for photos and other information relating to the hair.
 
The shooting last year was very near one of the cabins located in this year's adventure. So this area seems to be teeming with curious giant apes.

Bipto saw a "black ball" that moved at an incredible speed up an Okie hill. He is honest about this, I believe. But it doesn't seem like an ape sighting to me.

Others with him saw black creatures apparently bent over at the waist running up the side of the hill with their arms tucked into their body. Doesn't sound like apes to me, either. (For one thing, we bipedal primates would use our arms for balance while running up uneven terrain. The TBRC team saw apes behaving more like half-backs protecting the ball at the goal line than what we would expect of apes.)

I would be more comfortable with things like this if only seriously impartial or even hostile skeptics were part of the team. This whole event begs to be interpreted as expectant imaginations of self-admitted believers set free with the help of nature and some hoaxers. Can't prove it. I wasn't there.
 
What an odd thing to see, someone bent over using a zip line going up an embankment? But you would see evidence of a line even if the perpetrators pulled it up after the ascent. I don't think you would hallucinate that if you are expecting to see an ape.

Kathy mentioned the scissor walk to me but I'm not sure I understand what she meant by that. Bipto what is the scissor walk? I can't picture it.
 
^^^A "scissor walk" is what they do after their squatch moms catch them running with scissors. :D

Seriously though - I would like to ask a question.

The amount of caloric intake for creatures of this size must be enormous. Given that - do you have any evidence of foraging or predatory action that does not fit the known animals in the area?

Thanks Bipto.
 
Dude, if they can be proven then those burned pancakes are gonna be pretty yummy for the science community! Also, the TBRC has already submitted the sample. Oxford will start analysing samples very soon if not already. They've got samples from both the TBRC and the Olympic project. So, even without Dr. Ketchum, we are very very near discovery :)

Were the samples properly collected, preserved, and documented?

Or are they just random samples sent in with no way to verify anything about them, such as whether they might be contaminated accidentally, or on purpose?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom