• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Scientology abandoned by Hubbard's granddaughter & Miscavige's father

You will never get him to respond to questions like that. Well, you might get a response, but nothing in the way of an actual answer.

I can foretell the future. Should I become a top $cientologist? I hear there's big money to be made.
 
I'm really curious since you say you read the book what you thought of the primary principle around which the book was written?

I am really curious as to what you think about Xenu. Or about LRon healing himself from wounds that never happened.
 
Didn't you read my post? And Dianetics was based on a lie about curing non-existent war injuries. What do you have to say about that?

So is it safe to assume then that you either didn't read the book or missed the fundamental principle of the book?

(lol - and I am accused of not answering a direct question.)

It's not really unusual - very few critics on the net that I have had the pleasure of conversing with have read the book. And of the handful that have, not one of them has understood the primary principle around which the book is based. Which is a bit unusual as it is repeated over and over from the beginning of the book to the end.

I am genuinely interested to hear what you have to say on the subject but understand that if you missed it then it will be hard to discuss.

Best,

Fred
 
I'd like to see these questions answered:

Would you say, then, that one can be a full practicing Scientologist simply by taking part only in the free services at a Scientology church - maybe reading some books, listening to some lectures and attending the free Sunday services? That there would be no pressure to sign up for courses and/or auditing?

Further, can I get the full benefits of Scientology and never have to spend a dime or be in the employ of the Church? Like I can in say, Catholicism where I can be Baptized, participate in Communion, go to Mass, get counseling from the Priest, be married, be annointed when sick, send my kids to Sunday school and be assured of eternal salvation and never have to pay a dime if I plead poverty?

And what portion would you say that is?

Let's say I don't want to be an auditor, I just want to go OT. What's the ratio of time spent studying the works vs. time spent auditing? Isn't auditing the ONLY way to go OT? Or can I just study the works?

ETA: as well as the one's re:Xenu and LRH's mysterious (non) healings.
 
Last edited:
So is it safe to assume then that you either didn't read the book or missed the fundamental principle of the book?

(lol - and I am accused of not answering a direct question.)

It's not really unusual - very few critics on the net that I have had the pleasure of conversing with have read the book. And of the handful that have, not one of them has understood the primary principle around which the book is based. Which is a bit unusual as it is repeated over and over from the beginning of the book to the end.

I am genuinely interested to hear what you have to say on the subject but understand that if you missed it then it will be hard to discuss.

Best,

Fred

The primary principle was a lie. What do you think it was? Try answering a question, just for a change. This thread is following the usual woo pattern, with the wooists avoiding answering awkward questions which would expose the truth about their nonsensical beliefs.
 
Last edited:
So is it safe to assume then that you either didn't read the book or missed the fundamental principle of the book?

(lol - and I am accused of not answering a direct question.)

It's not really unusual - very few critics on the net that I have had the pleasure of conversing with have read the book. And of the handful that have, not one of them has understood the primary principle around which the book is based. Which is a bit unusual as it is repeated over and over from the beginning of the book to the end.

I am genuinely interested to hear what you have to say on the subject but understand that if you missed it then it will be hard to discuss.

Best,

Fred

I don't know the exact answer to this question nor do I *********** care.

I do know that LRon claimed that he healed himself from war wounds that left him blind and crippled using principles he later wrote about in Dianetics.

Do you believe this happened? Are you just going to totally ignore me again?
 
Krikkiter - I thought I answered some of those questions.

Ratio of time - I really have no idea. Maybe 100 to 1.

If people want to know about OT they can go to Mr. Hubbards published works on the subject. I'd recommend his lectures circa 52-55 for a full breakdown of the subject.
 
Krikkiter - I thought I answered some of those questions.

Ratio of time - I really have no idea. Maybe 100 to 1.

If people want to know about OT they can go to Mr. Hubbards published works on the subject. I'd recommend his lectures circa 52-55 for a full breakdown of the subject.

Dodging like a good 'un. So we can take it that you are not going to answer any questions. Nothing more to see here, folks. Typical woo thread. We've seen it all before. Move along please.
 
Last edited:
The primary principle was a lie. What do you think it was? Try answering a question, just for a change. This thread is following the usual woo pattern, with the wooists avoiding answering awkward questions which would expose the truth about their nonsensical beliefs.

So you think its a lie that people are trying to survive?

Interesting - I think another poster on this forum (could of been another one) said people aren't motivated by survival but rather that they just do survive.

I find it a fascinating topic as since grade school I have always wondered what made men do the things that he did.

The idea that survival underlie all of his activities was a new idea but of course raises questions as to why a many would do such obviously non-survival activities if he was only motivated by survival.

I only bring it up ass this was and is one of the major principles I first learned. I've seen several posts about how this is garbage and a "lie", etc but no actual discussion about this point.
 
The primary principle was a lie. What do you think it was? Try answering a question, just for a change. This thread is following the usual woo pattern, with the wooists avoiding answering awkward questions which would expose the truth about their nonsensical beliefs.


Odd - don't you know anything about this subject called Scientology?

If you knew anything then you would know what a silly statement that is about our "nonsensical beliefs."
 
Krikkiter - I thought I answered some of those questions.

Ratio of time - I really have no idea. Maybe 100 to 1.

If people want to know about OT they can go to Mr. Hubbards published works on the subject. I'd recommend his lectures circa 52-55 for a full breakdown of the subject.

What published work contains the Xenu story? None of them? You have to pay the "church" hundreds of thousands of dollars to hear it?
 
Odd - don't you know anything about this subject called Scientology?

If you knew anything then you would know what a silly statement that is about our "nonsensical beliefs."

http://listverse.com/2007/07/28/top-8-levels-of-scientology/

OT III, also called “The Wall of Fire”. Deals with Incident 2, Xenu, the evil galactic overlord, and the H bombs on Hawaii 76 million years ago. Hubbard said that anyone who was exposed to this level casually would “freewheel” through it, become a chronic insomniac, then get sick and die. “Locating and auditing of body thetans on Incident I (first incident in MEST universe) and Incident II (incident which caused the degradation of these beings into body thetans and clusters as caused by Xenu approximately seventy-five million years ago). Emphasis on this level is ridding the pre-OT of body thetans which are conscious enough to respond to the auditing. Available at Advanced Organizations and higher. Partially replaced by New OT V.” – Jonathon Barbera


Break out the laughing dogs. If the above is not sheer nonsense, then what is it?
 
Last edited:
Krikkiter - I thought I answered some of those questions.

If you did I haven't seen your answers. Note that I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt so could you please link to where you did?

Here are the questions again just so it's all clear (no pun intended).

Would you say, then, that one can be a full practicing Scientologist simply by taking part only in the free services at a Scientology church - maybe reading some books, listening to some lectures and attending the free Sunday services? That there would be no pressure to sign up for courses and/or auditing?

Further, can I get the full benefits of Scientology and never have to spend a dime or be in the employ of the Church? Like I can in say, Catholicism where I can be Baptized, participate in Communion, go to Mass, get counseling from the Priest, be married, be annointed when sick, send my kids to Sunday school and be assured of eternal salvation and never have to pay a dime if I plead poverty?

And what portion would you say that is?

Let's say I don't want to be an auditor, I just want to go OT. What's the ratio of time spent studying the works vs. time spent auditing? Isn't auditing the ONLY way to go OT? Or can I just study the works?

Ratio of time - I really have no idea. Maybe 100 to 1.

So, 1 hour of Auditing and 100 hours of studying works? Is that what you're saying?

If people want to know about OT they can go to Mr. Hubbards published works on the subject. I'd recommend his lectures circa 52-55 for a full breakdown of the subject.

Oh I've read some of his "works". They read like the ravings of an old power and money hungry lunatic.
 
So you think its a lie that people are trying to survive?

Interesting - I think another poster on this forum (could of been another one) said people aren't motivated by survival but rather that they just do survive.

I find it a fascinating topic as since grade school I have always wondered what made men do the things that he did.

The idea that survival underlie all of his activities was a new idea but of course raises questions as to why a many would do such obviously non-survival activities if he was only motivated by survival.

I only bring it up ass this was and is one of the major principles I first learned. I've seen several posts about how this is garbage and a "lie", etc but no actual discussion about this point.

The changing the subject dodge yet again. Boring.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom