tensordyne
Muse
- Joined
- May 12, 2010
- Messages
- 693
Real world to academic world, are you receiving?
Over.
Zeuzzz, I am a bit disappointed you did not comment on the video link I gave. I think it would be right up your alley. Saw (mostly heard) the link you gave. Cancer, yeah, that is a hot topic. I am hesitant to comment too much on the issues raised in the link. I can say with some certainty that if I get cancer I am going to juice raw cannabis as my main therapy method.
http://youtu.be/7xPmR8j4plw
On a kind of separate note, maybe it would be interesting to start a thread on DMT and similar types of hallucinogens such as Iboga if that has not been done before. If you have not heard about Iboga and Ibogain before, you should definitely look it up. I guess one of the weird things about Iboga(/Ibogain) is that it cures physical addiction to many hard drugs. It is not a nice trip to go on according to the reports people have given.
I have not taken DMT or Iboga or any other hard hallucinogen yet, but I do have other people's stories to relate about DMT. In one report from a fellow I met at a party, he said that during the initial phase of the DMT trip you feel like your body is being taken over by some separate entity. Another fellow who was his partner related that at some point in some trips there is a pop and time stops, at which point you go into the really crazy part of the experience.
He also stated that there was a kind of beat tempo that you feel before time stops. This tempo gets faster and faster until it becomes one beat at which point time stops. It kind of reminded me of how Fourier Transforms of functions approaching the Dirac Delta Function act. He got a kick out of the idea.