• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there she is:

scaled.php


The lying Ms. Zimmerman! In full color MUG SHOT!

heh.

http://yfrog.com/nvo8gjoj
 
Unfortunately, calling other people dishonest is probably just one of the many byproducts of conformation bias. He asked her if she had "any estimate" and she said she didn't, meaning she didn't have any particular estimate in her head, or in her phone, or pocket, or purse, etc.

Oh, and that dog don't hunt, as they say in these parts. I haven't seen any evidence she later turned out to have the estimate she was asked if she had in court.

Was she unaware of the $135,000 (IIRC) that had been deposited in her bank account a few days earlier?
 
I haven't seen any weak evidence against GZ, let alone any strong evidence.

I have to believe the judge has seen something I haven't, even though I can't even think of what that might be.

Could be the dead body.
 
Ayup.

Toldjyas! [qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/yahoo_tongue-1.gif[/qimg]

I wonder how her bond hearing will go?

:)

Do they have any kids at home? Maybe Corey can get CPS to go pick them up because there are no adults at home because she arrested them all. Wouldn't that be something!
 
Do they have any kids at home? Maybe Corey can get CPS to go pick them up because there are no adults at home because she arrested them all. Wouldn't that be something!


That's what you get when you lie under oath, I suppose. That mean Ms. Corey! And I bet Crump had a hand in this too.

The whole lot of them on Watermelon Lean!

:mad:
 
Do they have any kids at home? Maybe Corey can get CPS to go pick them up because there are no adults at home because she arrested them all. Wouldn't that be something!
No kids.

And there were no adults when the Zimmerman's were living there either.

Mom & Dad Z were even paying their rent.

Now they have His & Her Matching jumpsuits at the Correctional facility!

Isn't that squeeze your cheeks adorable?
 
Do they have any kids at home? Maybe Corey can get CPS to go pick them up because there are no adults at home because she arrested them all. Wouldn't that be something!

Deputies arrested Shellie Zimmerman, 25, where she was living around 3:30 p.m. and has since bonded out.

The bond was set at $1,000.

Wonder if she used the paypal money to post bond ?
 
Well. I didn't think they would actually charge her. I was wrong.

Johnny Karate et al, you were right about Shellie getting charged with perjury.

Acknowledged and appreciated.

We don't agree on much, but I respect the way you comport yourself.

Cheers. :D
 
Yummity Gummity!

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Shellie-Zimmerman-Arrest-6-12-12.pdf?mobile=nc

The capias lays it all out ...they were spending LOTS of money...transferring to her sisters account...47,000...jail call transcripts...

Oh,, my my my.

What a tangled web they wove.

Just...just how do people actually think these things won't be uncovered??

Colour me staggered at the moronic lying.

Someone should tell them this ain't the police / DA's first rodeo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom