• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hardly just Alan Deshowitz who has concerns regarding this prosecutor, look at what a former ABA and FSU president had to say:


Sandy D'Alemberte? When he puts someone down, that's saying something. And I'm not being complimentary.

Nonetheless, you are still overreaching in your misunderstanding of probable cause, and Franks.
 
Last edited:
Actually, I'm doing you a favor by passing on this. Enough time has been wasted by many of us responding to these unnecessarily provocative posts, which are invariably followed by exchanges that have nothing to do with what happened at the "T", or the legal proceedings resulting from it.

Yeah, so I guess it's back to talking about purple lean, right? Because that discussion was so important to the case. :rolleyes:

It also seems the fact escaped you that my post was mocking another post about Martin being a gangbanger. And that post, shockingly enough, didn't seem to trouble you.

So, unless there comes a time when past missteps by Z and TM become relevant to what is happening in the present, I would just as soon leave them alone.
I'll keep in mind your newfound desire to only discuss the facts directly pertinent to the case the next time you post another steaming heap of biased specualation from The Conservative Treehouse.

I hear they're working on a piece about how Martin might have been involved in the Holocaust.
 
Last edited:
The most disapointing thing about this thread is that the fact the victim of this tragedy has been forgotten aobut by those pursiing and projecting agendas onto this case

Traybor Martin has been killed due to reclesssness nothing more nor less.
 
The most disapointing thing about this thread is that the fact the victim of this tragedy has been forgotten aobut by those pursiing and projecting agendas onto this case

Traybor Martin has been killed due to reclesssness nothing more nor less.
You've been asked to provide proof for your assertions, and you've run away, only to return with the same baseless claims about others.
There's no evidence that you even read the whole thread.

What agenda are *you* pursuing at the expense of the people actually involved in this tragedy?
 
Last I checked, we've also still got the insistence on 'No lacerations or broken nose or blood', 'The voice analysis software proves a child screaming', 'The judge ruled that the passport lie was a felony', and a whole pretzel factory of legal flights of fancy.

....
I'd like to see you prove every one of these assertions you just made that people here are insisting on.

We'll wait.
 
True dat. Maybe if there was pictures or something showing wounds on GZ head and face I could come to the conclusion that he had received a beating at some point. But who performed the beating? Did he do it to himself? Or maybe the cops did it to help cover up the crime!

Oh, you must mean these pictures. (NSFW for being graphic depictions of a horrific beating. Please remove any children from the room.)

Yes, to look at those pictures is to peer into the dark heart of humanity. That one human being could inflict such devastation upon another is unthinkable. At first glance, one couldn't even be sure they were looking at something recognizable as a man. I wonder if any rookie cops on the scene had to excuse themselves to be sick while the veteran cops just shook their heads in stoic resignation.
 
Zimmerman received a beating? Evidence, please.
Oh, Tugboat took a beating all right.

GZ_Bloody_head3-300x159.jpg


How can you argue with ^ that?
 
Oh, you must mean these pictures. (NSFW for being graphic depictions of a horrific beating. Please remove any children from the room.)

Yes, to look at those pictures is to peer into the dark heart of humanity. That one human being could inflict such devastation upon another is unthinkable. At first glance, one couldn't even be sure they were looking at something recognizable as a man. I wonder if any rookie cops on the scene had to excuse themselves to be sick while the veteran cops just shook their heads in stoic resignation.
DSC_0072.jpg


It was a life or death struggle he was in. I'm telling you...he was beaten up bad!
 
Well, if you want to talk about purple drank, blunts, jewelry, suspensions, girlfriends who were best friends, three stooges, wearing a hoodie inside the 7/11, circling trucks, fight clubs, tweets about "codine", murky details regarding Tracy and Brandy, etc. we can do that. I have a feeling when the cone of silence erected around the deceased by the Crump team is finally removed, and all of the discovery is made public, we'll have plenty to talk about. I just don't see the point right now, but if you insist...

You probably didn't notice, but when I said you were "leading with your chin", I was trying to find a phrase to describe what you were doing that didn't include the more accurate "trolling". I guess I failed.

I need to run over to the Treehouse and see if there is any news that is worth linking. I'll be right back.:p
 
Oh, you must mean these pictures. (NSFW for being graphic depictions of a horrific beating. Please remove any children from the room.)

Yes, to look at those pictures is to peer into the dark heart of humanity. That one human being could inflict such devastation upon another is unthinkable. At first glance, one couldn't even be sure they were looking at something recognizable as a man. I wonder if any rookie cops on the scene had to excuse themselves to be sick while the veteran cops just shook their heads in stoic resignation.

Oh wow, I had never seen those before. Who do you think caused those injuries and why?
 
Well, if you want to talk about purple drank, blunts, jewelry, suspensions, girlfriends who were best friends, three stooges, wearing a hoodie inside the 7/11, circling trucks, fight clubs, tweets about "codine", murky details regarding Tracy and Brandy, etc. we can do that. I have a feeling when the cone of silence erected around the deceased by the Crump team is finally removed, and all of the discovery is made public, we'll have plenty to talk about. I just don't see the point right now, but if you insist...

I hope it all lives up to your predetermined expectations. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

You probably didn't notice, but when I said you were "leading with your chin", I was trying to find a phrase to describe what you were doing that didn't include the more accurate "trolling". I guess I failed.
I think the only failure was in not realizing my "troll post" was mocking an actual "troll post", and in completely skipping over that post to criticize mine. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were biased.
 
Oh wow, I had never seen those before. Who do you think caused those injuries and why?

I think Zimmerman was punched once in the nose and scraped and cut his head while rolling around on the ground in the ensuing struggle. And the nature of his injures correspond with that theory.

You seem to think Zimmerman suffered a beating (i.e. repeated blows). What evidence do you have that supports that theory?
 
I think Zimmerman was punched once in the nose and scraped and cut his head while rolling around on the ground in the ensuing struggle. And the nature of his injures correspond with that theory.

You seem to think Zimmerman suffered a beating (i.e. repeated blows). What evidence do you have that supports that theory?
I'll give him a starting off point:

online-ruler-1.jpg
 
I hope it all lives up to your predetermined expectations. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I think the only failure was in not realizing my "troll post" was mocking an actual "troll post", and in completely skipping over that post to criticize mine. Why, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were biased.

I wouldn't say I'm biased. I argued against mostly conservatives in the JBR case, mostly liberals in this case, everyone and his brother in the Condit case, and a fascist Italian, in the Kercher case. The only thing my adversaries have had in common is they were, IMO, on the wrong side of the available facts. Unfortunately, that is where you presently reside.
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't say I'm biased. I argued against mostly conservatives in the JBR case, mostly liberals in this case, everyone and his brother in the Condit case, and a fascist Italian, in the Kercher case. The only think my adversaries have had in common is they were, IMO, on the wrong side of the available facts. Unfortunately, that is where you presently reside.

Do tell.

What specific facts am I on the "wrong side" of?
 
Do tell.

What specific facts am I on the "wrong side" of?

The fact that the state can't prove Zimmerman didn't act in self-defense. That is supported by Serino's statement that was made contemporaneously with the capias he filled out that did not describe a crime and was not signed by a State Attorney. And, he made that statement to the newspaper at a meeting that was scheduled in order to clear the air regarding all of the erroneous data that was flying around at the time.

The "two figures" chasing each other had turned into one, even at the time Gilbreath testified to two at the bond hearing.

And DeeDee, well, whatever the final version of her testimony might be, I think she'll fall apart on cross examination and be completely discredited, should she ever take the stand. In fact, I think she is already discredited. Her recent addition of TM saying "get off me" is the cherry on top of the BS sundae.
 
The fact that the state can't prove Zimmerman didn't act in self-defense. That is supported by Serino's statement that was made contemporaneously with the capias he filled out that did not describe a crime and was not signed by a State Attorney. And, he made that statement to the newspaper at a meeting that was scheduled in order to clear the air regarding all of the erroneous data that was flying around at the time.

...
How can you possibly say that when we have seen only about half the discovery?

I think this quote is a little stronger than your summation:

"We have Mr. Zimmerman's statements, we have the shell casings and we had Mr. Martin's body. "
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom