• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there he goes again, making false accusations with nothing to back him up.

At least I showed exactly where you were wrong. What your posts display is just spittle with no backup.

People are free to click the little arrow button after the poster's comment and see for themselves what was said.

The fact is you went on and on, asserting something I never said (that I had seen the medical report, that I said he had *no* injuries, that he had not received treatment) and then insisted the police report never said the EMS cleared Z.

That's a fack, jack.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8274462#post8274462

Originally Posted by johnny karate http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8273767#post8273767http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
...
Did you know that the overwhelming majority of people don't die from minor bumps on the head with no visible injuries?
=============================


Originally Posted by Rare Truth http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8273866#post8273866http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
Especially when they get cleared by Emergency Medical professionals in a matter of minutes before they are due to head into police interrogation and possible night in a jail cell.
=============================


Originally Posted by crimresearch http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8274417#post8274417http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
And you read the report stating that the EMS professionals cleared Zimmerman exactly where?
=============================
Originally Posted by Rare Truth http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8274426#post8274426http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
Duh. You didn't read the police report?? Wow. That's like square One.
.
I posted this last week, for those paragraph challenged, and I could have sworn you were part of the conversation then, but no matter.

Here, again. The picture version of the police report for those that didn't bother to read it.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/TMCleared-1-1-1.jpg

=============================
Originally Posted by crimresearch http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8274457#post8274457http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
The police report said no such thing. It specifically said that he was given first aid, not that he was cleared.
And you never read any Emergency Medical professional's report, you simply made that up. This is as irrelevant as the 'tactical flashlight' verbage.

Do you have anything that is either correct or useful?

=============================
Originally Posted by crimresearch http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8274515#post8274515http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
Oops indeed... The fact is that you were simply making it up when you pretended to have seen an 'Emergency Medical' report saying that Zimmerman was simply 'cleared' without treatment.

The police report that you are trying to pass of as a medical document confirms that Zimmerman was in fact treated first, and not just cleared.

This nonsense was debunked thousands of posts ago, and none of your spin, denial, or straw is going to change that.

You've got nothing.
=============================
Originally Posted by Rare Truth http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8274535#post8274535http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/buttons/viewpost.gif
Perhaps reading my posts might clear it up for you. I never said I had seen the EMS report, in fact, just a few posts ago, I said none of us had.

I *did* say the police report EMS stated it cleared Zimmerman, and shazam! It did.

There's no crawfishing back for you from THIS erroneous comment made by you:
Originally Posted by crimresearch The police report said no such thing. It specifically said that he was given first aid, not that he was cleared. ...
Me: Suck it up and admit you were wrong. No big deal. It happens.
=============================
=============================

Sequentially presented, for your pleasure.
No need to reply. Here, the readers will be the judge.

He keeps doing this. I get the feeling that he just likes yelling at people on message boards.

In my case, we were talking about the use of the word "angry" by one of the witnesses. He starts ranting about a completely different issue. When called upon it, he tries to shift the context of what we were talking about. Like he did here with you. First, we're talking about whether or not the EMTs cleared him. They did, as per the SPD report.

But notice what he does? He shifts it to be about your "claim" that you saw the EMT report. Which isn't what you claimed and wasn't what the dispute was over. He just missed that part of the SPD report.

Now, let's give the guy a little benefit of the doubt. Peraps what he meant to point out was that while we saw the SPD report discussing the EMTs, we haven't seen the EMT report itself. That would be a fair point.

Here's how he might have said so.

"While the SPD characterized Zimmerman as having been cleared, we haven't seen the official EMT report yet".

But that wouldn't let him play Zimmerman to the rest of the board.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AROUND HERE! RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!"
 
crim: If you want to push this, I'm game. Show me ONE post of mine where I said - as you CONTINUE to claim I said - where he was cleared without being treated or that he had no injuries.

Just ONE. Go head. Make Our Day.

Back up your claims. It may help rehabilitate your unsubstantiated posts.

Let's see it.

GO!
 
Last edited:
If you want to push this, I'm game. Show me ONE post of mine where I said - as you CONTINUE to claim I said - where he was cleared without being treated or that he had no injuries.

Just ONE. Go head. Make Our Day.

Back up your claims. It may help rehabilitate your unsubstantiated posts.

Let's see it.

GO!

Again, look what he did with the passport issue. He made the bizarre claim that posters were saying George had the passport with him "in jail". But that's just silly. No one claimed that. He just made that up.

And he did so because he got caught making a mistake about the existence of a second passport. He claimed that George's passport was "expired" (his words) which is false.

But instead of admitting he made a mistake, he tries to shift the context to something about having the passport in jail, and then rants at others in order to avoid admitting a mistake.

We all make mistakes. I have made a few. Most of us have jobs and post sporadically on the thread, and stuff happens. We get things wrong. No shame in that.

Just admit it and move on.
 
Again, look what he did with the passport issue. He made the bizarre claim that posters were saying George had the passport with him "in jail". But that's just silly. No one claimed that. He just made that up.

And he did so because he got caught making a mistake about the existence of a second passport. He claimed that George's passport was "expired" (his words) which is false.

But instead of admitting he made a mistake, he tries to shift the context to something about having the passport in jail, and then rants at others in order to avoid admitting a mistake.

We all make mistakes. I have made a few. Most of us have jobs and post sporadically on the thread, and stuff happens. We get things wrong. No shame in that.

Just admit it and move on.
Exactly.^^ My name is Rare Truth and I approve this message. ^^
 
Why don't you use the actual reports, instead of photographs of bits of the reports? Or did I miss something?

All of those reports were released as a PDF.
What?? ANYONE -- and I do mean ANYONE who is even remotely familiar with this case and has taken to commenting about it on message boards with even the slightest degree of dedication, has done the FIRST thing :: Read the police report. It was HUGE news when it came out. Major.

It's been linked maybe 400 times in this thread. Are you suggesting because I screencapped it - and made a portion of it a visual (for those who are informationlly impared) I am not presenting an accurate detail?

On something so baseline to the case? On something everyone who continues here should KNOW? What the heck is your point?

Do the pictures frighten and confuse? Is it like a concealed carry weapon aimed at the aorta of the scallywaggons or something?
 
Last edited:
This is a fun new tactic! Everyone lies, so what's the big deal?

Of course context matters. And the context here is that Zimmerman conspired to deceive the court. He allowed his wife to take the stand and perjure herself on his behalf, and he allowed his lawyer to present material falsehoods in court documents.

Zimmerman didn't lie about taking the last slice of pizza. In the the first and only (at the time) legal proceeding related to this case, Zimmerman has proven himself to be unscrupulous and untrustworthy.

Lying is a big deal and it's wrong. What I'm saying is that everyone has done it and no one should be getting up on a high horse. Think about what will happen if your own credibility for something serious depends on whether or not you ever told a lie.
 
Yes, clearly:


Too bad that story you believe (or at least the aspect you've indicated above) relies on taking the word of a proven liar.

Actually, no. That story I believe relies on pictures of a bloody head. Which support the word, in this case, of the proven liar. Are you a proven liar, Johnny? I guess I am.
 
What?? ANYONE -- and I do mean ANYONE who is even remotely familiar with this case and has taken to commenting about it on message boards with even the slightest degree of dedication, has done the FIRST thing :: Read the police report. It was HUGE news when it came out. Major.

It's been linked maybe 400 times in this thread. Are you suggesting because I screencapped it - and made a portion of it a visual (for those who are informationlly impared) I am not presenting an accurate detail?

On something so baseline to the case? On something everyone who continues here should KNOW? What the heck is your point?

Do the pictures frighten and confuse? Is it like a concealed carry weapon aimed at the aorta of the scallywaggons or something?

Ummm, that's okay. I figured it out myself. The report you referenced has never been made public. All we have are the video stills.

Not sure what the rant is about.

The "obese" part seems to be in his med history, and not a current condition.
 
Not really.

The physical evidence in question are the injuries to the back of Zimmerman's head.

The only evidence to indicate those injuries were received from Martin banging Zimmerman's head on the ground is the word of a proven liar.

Well, considering that a witness saw Martin banging Z's head on the ground and then Z ended up with a bloody head, I'd say that's reaching. But then again, the witness is probably a proven liar, too.
 
What?? ANYONE -- and I do mean ANYONE who is even remotely familiar with this case and has taken to commenting about it on message boards with even the slightest degree of dedication, has done the FIRST thing :: Read the police report. It was HUGE news when it came out. Major.

It's been linked maybe 400 times in this thread. Are you suggesting because I screencapped it - and made a portion of it a visual (for those who are informationlly impared) I am not presenting an accurate detail?


Those pages are from Zimmerman's medical report - which has not been released under Sunshine yet. Of course, since you screencapped it, you already know that, right?

Now what were you saying about familiarity again?
 
I'm also wondering at this point if we should discount anything TM's father says because I guess he's also a proven liar. He's either lying that it wasn't his son screaming or he's lying that it was.......
 
Ummm, that's okay. I figured it out myself. The report you referenced has never been made public. All we have are the video stills.

Not sure what the rant is about.

The "obese" part seems to be in his med history, and not a current condition.
The report you were referring to was assumed to be the police report, as that was the bulk of the previous commentary in the post you quoted.

It appears you were referring to the medical report. Easy misunderstanding.
 
Those pages are from Zimmerman's medical report - which has not been released under Sunshine yet. Of course, since you screencapped it, you already know that, right?

Now what were you saying about familiarity again?
Obviously, I thought LTC was referring to the police report, (and the snippet I produced in my tangle with crim regarding the "treated by SFD and cleared" part) - because, as we all know - the Medical Report has NOT been released yet.

Seems simple, donut?
 
Well, considering that a witness saw Martin banging Z's head on the ground and then Z ended up with a bloody head, I'd say that's reaching. But then again, the witness is probably a proven liar, too.

Which witness is this that saw "Martin banging Z's head on the ground"? Can you provide a screen cap or quote please?
 
Well, considering that a witness saw Martin banging Z's head on the ground and then Z ended up with a bloody head, I'd say that's reaching. But then again, the witness is probably a proven liar, too.
Are you referring to 'John,' the anonymous?

That witness?

Be certain now...
 
Also, to clear up the earlier issue, Zimmerman was never "cleared" by SFD Rescue. They waited for SPD to make the call on how Zimmerman would be transported. SPD offered Zimmerman transport to hospital while he was in custody and en route, which he declined.

This information can be found both in the SFD report - which is included in the discovery packet and in the recorded statement from SFD Paramaedic Kevin O'Rourke.
 
Also, to clear up the earlier issue, Zimmerman was never "cleared" by SFD Rescue. They waited for SPD to make the call on how Zimmerman would be transported. SPD offered Zimmerman transport to hospital while he was in custody and en route, which he declined.

This information can be found both in the SFD report - which is included in the discovery packet and in the recorded statement from SFD Paramaedic Kevin O'Rourke.

SPD wrote the word "cleared" in their report, which was what the whole dispute was about. Can we agree that SPD wrote the word "cleared" at least?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom