RandFan
Mormon Atheist
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2001
- Messages
- 60,135
BTW:
If you drive a car you have responsibility to ensure you minimize risk to others. Don't drink and drive. Likewise, if you have a firearm and see a suspicious person and you are scared of that person, stay in your ******* car.
I'm not sure how that is not getting through.
Being armed is very different than simply being a woman. I will say it again, a person with a fire arm must bear responsibility for that fire arm and should avoid unnecessary situations that could lead to harm.Tell me, If a girl decides to walk around at night and she gets raped, do you say "if she'd stayed in your car that night then that wouldn't have happened" or do you blame the rapist?
If you drive a car you have responsibility to ensure you minimize risk to others. Don't drink and drive. Likewise, if you have a firearm and see a suspicious person and you are scared of that person, stay in your ******* car.
I'm not sure how that is not getting through.