Still not answering the question.
The floor system, which exists in both upper and lower building assemblies, is not tasked with arresting the collapse. The column structure, which exists in both upper and lower building assemblies, is.
No, the "cabling" I'm referring to is not the sway dampers, DGM.
Then why not say what you are referring to? Why do you have time to hang around and ask pointless questions instead of backing up your actual claims? And how does something that's "common knowledge" suddenly require such a strenuous effort to find?
If I went to my nephew and asked him about telling the time by sun position, I think he'd be able to wrap his head around the concept. One you seem to have a problem with. Given that, you can understand why I'm loathe to trust your judgement about the level of comprehension required for, oh, anything.
Some truss pics for DGM. Because he seems a little confused about the bridging trusses.
[qimg]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac91/jaswinder_bucket/WTC/633_insulated_trusses.jpg[/qimg]
[qimg]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac91/jaswinder_bucket/WTC/trussassembly.png[/qimg]
http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/bridging_truss.jpg
Edited by LashL:
Changed hotlink (breach of Rule 5) to regular link.
That's nice. What relevance do these have to
your specific claim about the
nature of said trusses? DGM has explicitly stated he does not discount their existence, only the capabilities you claim for them.
And why did you have time to look up those pictures but not to prove the trusses could do what you claim?
You also didn't understand the transverse trusses....
An intellectually honest person
might take this chance to clarify what they mean instead of trying to prove their alleged superiority.
Quite a lot, as it happens.
No, that's incorrect. The core was self-supporting. It had to carry the gravity loads. Where are you getting this information from?
First, provide evidence for
your assertion of the self supporting core. And that evidence about the trusses you found such a strain to look up earlier.
Of course they are. The whole building is a structural system. Nothing new about that. But the core isn't going to crumble with the loss of a few floors.
So the whole building is a structural system, yet the core is self-supporting?
...
And what was it that you originally took issue with in my description of the floor assembly?
Wait, so you said that it would take a lot of your time to back up your claim, yet now you pretend to want to know exactly what DGM was talking about?
How would you know what he wanted you to prove would take a while to find out if you didn't already know what he wanted? Are you just spinning your wheels to avoid having to admit your claim was wrong?
PS: (see what I mean by time wasting?)
I certainly do.
No, that's clearly not what I'm saying, which is evident in several of my posts above. I guess this strawman signals your exit from this discussion?
So, what were you actually saying? It should be easy to summarize.
OMG. Not going to bother.
Incredulity and evasion, we're familiar.