Yes. Assertions can absolutely be based upon it.I'm so glad I have you here to explain it all to me.
So regarding this "circumstantial evidence" you speak of... in regards to Zimmerman you say we can use it. Can we also make assertions based on it? Statements of fact?
People are regularly convicted of crimes with nothing but circumstantial evidence.
We argued about this before and not once did I raise an objection based upon you using circumstantial evidence.Let's say someone said, "Zimmerman's head wounds were not as severe as we were lead to believe" and based this argument on circumstantial evidence, you wouldn't object?
We both debated the topic using logic and circumstantial evidence. I didn't realize you weren't aware of this at the time.
If the 911 call quote is verified what then?You let me know just as soon any of that gets verified. I'll probably continued to be bored by your conspiracy theory, but at least it gives you something to do.
Nope.So... you're not arguing that Cutcher is lying?
I am just arguing she is wrong. There are a number of possible reasons for why she is wrong that don't require any conscious dishonesty on her part.
If your quoted statement was close to what I had been arguing it wouldn't be an issue. As a rhetorical device a quoted statement that isn't a true verbatim quote might be used but your quote of me was very different from my actual position.And just so you know, quotation marks aren't used exclusively as a means of quoting someone. Every time you see someone use them in response to you, in doesn't necessarily mean they're claiming you said whatever it is that's in quotation marks. I'm sorry if that confused you.
Actually, I have presented a lot of evidence. You just have no idea what the word "evidence" means.I understand your claim. What you seem to fail to understand is that you have no evidence Cutcher was influenced by the "PR message". None. And short of a confession by Cutcher herself, you never will.
You were clearly complaining to me about how "meaningless" this discussion is and I was pointing out that you could have picked one of my points that was of critical importance to the case. So it was your choice and you should take responsibility for that.Where did I "blame" you and for what? This seems to be some bizarre persecution complex.