Natural Born Skeptic
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2007
- Messages
- 1,459
You've lost me.O'mara was telling the detective that there was a "specific" word that he wanted to associate with the term profiling
What "word" are you talking about?? I'm afraid you've totally lost me and I suspect others as well. Here was the exchange you quoted, it's a simple exchange where he asks the detective why they used the word profiled. There's nothing about any other word Omara won't say at allWhy was O'mara incapable of saying that word himself?
O'MARA: Why did you use the word profiling rather than noticed, observed, saw, or anything besides the very precise word profiled? And by the way, was that your word?*
*p.s. If that is what you are talking about, he's asking him if HE was the one that chose to use the word profile. He's not asking him for another word. Sorry if there is something I am missing here or not following.
Last edited: