• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if we are allowed to make stuff up, then we can all just say whatever we want...

I think you are continually making things up, that people didn't actually say.

They sound similar, but they are inaccurate. I think you need to read more carefully and link to your claims of statements made.

Point out any claims I have made that require substantiation.

But please, don't just a blanket claim that I'm lying. It's not very nice.
 
Yep, the Sanford police apparently did a decent investigation, and they have said more than once that it supported Zimmerman's account.

I'm not sure what evidence you have to support that claim. Could you cite that, please?
 
What did Corey see for a murder 2 charge that the Sanford PD didn't see?
A senate seat or governors seat? The chance to self-promote? This appears to be a repugnant woman who wants to charge an abused 12-year old as an adult and sentence him life in prison, and wants him in the general population with adults. What horrific crime did he do to deserve this? I mean, you'd expect something especially horrific, right? He evidently shoved his 2-year old brother into a bookcase twice. Then his messed up Mom didn't get him treatment for 5 hours and he ended up dying.

http://antonia-monacelli.hubpages.com/hub/Murderous-Children-Cristian-Fernandez

Please note, that's the first article I've found so feel free to correct me if it's not accurate. But if it is, what type of prosecutor attempts to put a 12-year old in prison with adults for life with those types of circumstances?
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure what evidence you have to support that claim. Could you cite that, please?

Linked earlier, I believe.

It's in the reports centering on the new photo.

They describe some of the police doings that night with Zimmerman.

Note that I tend to say "apparently" when I am not certain, or "imo" when something is solely my opinion. :)
 
Conspiracy theory time

Ok - I will be the first to admit, this site is over the top. I ended up there via google on this (trayvon martin) topic, and came back today for the promised revelation.

I don't know about all the conspiracy theory about crump and money, etc... but they seem to have tracked down the GF, "DeeDee" and she doesn't appear to be much of a GF. This is only tangential to the shooting, but does put a bit of a black cloud of crump and his whole story about DeeDee if accurate.

“DeeDee” is revealed as Daisha Mitchell under the Twitter Handle @iAdoree_Dee ... and it goes on from there. About as far as I am willing to state about this site right now is ... it seems like a valid identification. They have her tweets out to TM twitter account. Maybe it's not deedee, but it looks like it is.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...g-deedee-reveals-the-false-truths/#more-37932
 
You aren't lying, you are writing with a slant against Zimmerman, imo.

It's okay, I just take it into account and roll with it. :D

I've never tried to hide my "slant" against Zimmerman. But I've tried to be careful in my representation of the facts, and am open to being proven wrong.

You said I was "making things up". Don't back-pedal away from it now. You tell me what you think I made up, and at least give me the courtesy of allowing me to defend myself.
 
I've never tried to hide my "slant" against Zimmerman. But I've tried to be careful in my representation of the facts, and am open to being proven wrong.

You said I was "making things up". Don't back-pedal away from it now. You tell me what you think I made up, and at least give me the courtesy of allowing me to defend myself.

Nope, I said I think you are making things up.

That is my opinion. It is based on my thoughts about what you have posted in this thread.

It is not a statement of fact.

Why try to prove people wrong who admit they are biased? :)
 
Nope, I said I think you are making things up.

That is my opinion. It is based on my thoughts about what you have posted in this thread.

It is not a statement of fact.

Why try to prove people wrong who admit they are biased? :)

Fine, what do you think I made up?
 
What did the Sanford Police do before the governor intervened?

1. Detained Zimmerman (probably illegally but that's not relevant here)
2. Processed the crime scene as a homicide.
3. Interviewed witnesses present at the scene.
4. Interviewed Zimmerman on multiple occasions over the course of some hours.
5. Interviewed Zimmerman's father via telephone.
6. Presented their findings to the State Attorney with a manslaughter recomendation.

What am I missing?
What should have been done that wasn't?
 
Ok - I will be the first to admit, this site is over the top. I ended up there via google on this (trayvon martin) topic, and came back today for the promised revelation.

I don't know about all the conspiracy theory about crump and money, etc... but they seem to have tracked down the GF, "DeeDee" and she doesn't appear to be much of a GF. This is only tangential to the shooting, but does put a bit of a black cloud of crump and his whole story about DeeDee if accurate.

“DeeDee” is revealed as Daisha Mitchell under the Twitter Handle @iAdoree_Dee ... and it goes on from there. About as far as I am willing to state about this site right now is ... it seems like a valid identification. They have her tweets out to TM twitter account. Maybe it's not deedee, but it looks like it is.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...g-deedee-reveals-the-false-truths/#more-37932

That site makes me I'll. The racism drips. Stalking kids?
 
What did the Sanford Police do before the governor intervened?

1. Detained Zimmerman (probably illegally but that's not relevant here)
2. Processed the crime scene as a homicide.
3. Interviewed witnesses present at the scene.
4. Interviewed Zimmerman on multiple occasions over the course of some hours.
5. Interviewed Zimmerman's father via telephone.
6. Presented their findings to the State Attorney with a manslaughter recomendation.

What am I missing?
What should have been done that wasn't?

#6 is incorrect.

No charges were recommended.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom